Check your account email address ×

110k restaurants alone have closed this year because of the ridiculous shutdowns

jtssrx

42 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

So 300,000 covids and we shuttered 100,000 small businesses.  

For every 3 people dead we are closing down 1 small business.  

That's just restaurants. My gym closed and I know of a lot of other places that closed. How many Small businesses went under becuase of these dumb cunts that shut everything down and continue to ???

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

That's just restaurants. My gym closed and I know of a lot of other places that closed. How many Small businesses went under becuase of these dumb cunts that shut everything down and continue to ???

The shutdowns haven’t bothered me at all. In fact it’s kind of nice. If anything, my finances have improved a fair amount since the shutdowns. 

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

People would have stayed away even without the shutdown. It’s a worldwide pandemic you fuckin idiots.

you really are a fucking cluless hack , and it shows' you have not left your basement after from covis fear . good god wake the fuck up 

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I hope you grabbed a sixxer for the 2 hour ride home!

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

We drove to 2 hrs to another state so we can go to bar & restaurants. Spent all day bar hopping.  

Superior (WI) is booming because of the libtwat half-wits running Duluth.  Another shut down is looming.  That should finish off much of what survived the last idiocy.  I'll never call Duluth home again...I've seen enough of that stupidity to last a lifetime.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Superior (WI) is booming because of the libtwat half-wits running Duluth.  Another shut down is looming.  That should finish off much of what survived the last idiocy.  I'll never call Duluth home again...I've seen enough of that stupidity to last a lifetime.

The places allowed to be open in Duluth are fucking packed.....I can not believe how fucking dumb people are. I swear to god this is a simulation

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The places allowed to be open in Duluth are fucking packed.....I can not believe how fucking dumb people are. I swear to god this is a simulation

Now playing:  “Idiocracy, Part Deux.....because part one was fiction!”

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s like an entire group of MCs and Barbie Hands got put  in charge 

They did.  America (and most of the world) have bred, and continue to breed complacent imbeciles who have been taught the government rulers can deliver them happiness.  They will elect the ones making the most promises, regardless of them not being able to deliver.  Anyone with a smidge of logic knows they cannot possibly deliver. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Cold War said:

We drove to 2 hrs to another state so we can go to bar & restaurants. Spent all day bar hopping.  

Don't worry Whitmer will ease up soon......

129878003_5440384495987424_730073972921798890_n.jpg.e0dc5054d09d87643fce321827393eb8.jpg

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The shutdowns haven’t bothered me at all. In fact it’s kind of nice. If anything, my finances have improved a fair amount since the shutdowns. 

Only an asshole would say the shut downs don’t bother me and my finances have improved in the same paragraph when others are losing their businesses and literally committing suicide over this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Only an asshole would say the shut downs don’t bother me and my finances have improved in the same paragraph when others are losing their businesses and literally committing suicide over this

It’s why you support Trump.