Check your account email address ×

Ctec2 Sucks

58 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I'm not a fan of making excuses because something *doesn't have e start.  It *shouldn't have e start.  It's not my fault all those other sleds are made for fat lazy bastards than can't pull a cord. Also the r xc is a consumer model.

in 1320' it may have been a completely different story.  I'm in the minority camp that says if you can't pull start your 2S snowmobile, maybe riding one isn't for you.  guess that's why they came out with 4S sleds, so those who can't... have an excuse.  would have been more interesting (to me) to see the 600R Doo MXZ 129, 600 XCR 128 & 600 Cat RXC 129 run for the 600 class.  that said, the Doo 600R has been doing quite well in the 1000ft annual shit show (& SX) since it came out, yet can't compete in a cross-country event to save it's life.  

I lost weight 2 years ago, so I was no longer fat ... but I kept my e-start.  Now I'm fat again (thanks to working from home all the time, having "boredom visits" to the kitchen throughout the day, and the gym being closed more than open).  Well, let's be honest .... I guess I'm lazy too.  Come to think of it, I really have zero motivation other than surfing the web with you other lazy bastards!!!  But I can pull start my sled.  Hell, I have to be able to .... I apparently don't know how to keep a battery tender working according to @Crnr2Crnr😂 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in 1320' it may have been a completely different story.  I'm in the minority camp that says if you can't pull start your 2S snowmobile, maybe riding one isn't for you.  guess that's why they came out with 4S sleds, so those who can't... have an excuse.  would have been more interesting (to me) to see the 600R Doo MXZ 129, 600 XCR 128 & 600 Cat RXC 129 run for the 600 class.  that said, the Doo 600R has been doing quite well in the 1000ft annual shit show (& SX) since it came out, yet can't compete in a cross-country event to save it's life.  

You can watch them race at usxc races if they happen this year.  The r-xc is not made for drag racing anyway.

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I lost weight 2 years ago, so I was no longer fat ... but I kept my e-start.  Now I'm fat again (thanks to working from home all the time, having "boredom visits" to the kitchen throughout the day, and the gym being closed more than open).  Well, let's be honest .... I guess I'm lazy too.  Come to think of it, I really have zero motivation other than surfing the web with you other lazy bastards!!!  But I can pull start my sled.  Hell, I have to be able to .... I apparently don't know how to keep a battery tender working according to @Crnr2Crnr😂 

instead of going to the gym, go pull that rope a few times a day to charge the battery.  I didn't say you don't know how to operate a battery tender, I suggested you buy a real battery charger that's useful for multiple applications.  you big fat lazy pussy.  :)

ask Santa to get you one https://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-SC1304-Automatic-Battery-Charger/dp/B0756NVGHY/ref=asc_df_B0756NVGHY/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241994092016&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5355036604632962859&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9019130&hvtargid=pla-492279503962&psc=1

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You can watch them race at usxc races if they happen this year.  The r-xc is not made for drag racing anyway.

I know, but I'm not driving to the side of the road next to some god-forsaken cornfield in the middle of bumble-fuck Minnesota to sit in my truck and watch snowmobiles go past me.  now if they had another Red-Bull type event like you participated in at ERX where you could see multiple vantage points, I'm all in.  

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

instead of going to the gym, go pull that rope a few times a day to charge the battery.  I didn't say you don't know how to operate a battery tender, I suggested you buy a real battery charger that's useful for multiple applications.  you big fat lazy pussy.  :)

ask Santa to get you one https://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-SC1304-Automatic-Battery-Charger/dp/B0756NVGHY/ref=asc_df_B0756NVGHY/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241994092016&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5355036604632962859&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9019130&hvtargid=pla-492279503962&psc=1

I know, but I'm not driving to the side of the road next to some god-forsaken cornfield in the middle of bumble-fuck Minnesota to sit in my truck and watch snowmobiles go past me.  now if they had another Red-Bull type event like you participated in at ERX where you could see multiple vantage points, I'm all in.  

Snowmobile races are weird and it seems they make them much more difficult than necessary which is why there is next to no grass roots racing.  There's definitely a market for it too, people would show up.

2 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Snowmobile races are weird and it seems they make them much more difficult than necessary which is why there is next to no grass roots racing.  There's definitely a market for it too, people would show up.

maybe COR has the right idea with the Ski-Hill style racing.  It would be quite amusing to watch that type of racing in the winter, when people are there skiing though. :)

LOL, it worked this time @Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe COR has the right idea with the Ski-Hill style racing.  It would be quite amusing to watch that type of racing in the winter, when people are there skiing though. :)

LOL, it worked this time @Zambroski

Usxc has had xc races at Andes tower hills.  I'm not sure how it's gone there.  I do a race there every summer.  I tried to get all set-up to do that race one year and had a question and emailed the usxc and messaged them on FB and never did get a reply.  

The guy in that video did alright considerihr had a seizure right before the start WTF.  Almost beat that slow turd cat

38 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Usxc has had xc races at Andes tower hills.  I'm not sure how it's gone there.  I do a race there every summer.  I tried to get all set-up to do that race one year and had a question and emailed the usxc and messaged them on FB and never did get a reply.  

The guy in that video did alright considerihr had a seizure right before the start WTF.  Almost beat that slow turd cat

should be interesting to see how 'Team Jesus' handles cross country racing - I just hope they don't make Wes Selby wear a crown of thorns if he gets lippy with the officials.  :)

he's on a SkiDoo, which are good for 1000 feet and then all bets are off after that.

LOL, you'll love this one.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

should be interesting to see how 'Team Jesus' handles cross country racing - I just hope they don't make Wes Selby wear a crown of thorns if he gets lippy with the officials.  :)

he's on a SkiDoo, which are good for 1000 feet and then all bets are off after that.

LOL, you'll love this one.

That guy not winning any popularity awards.

Funny how these old outdated overweight ass draggers seem to hand everyone else their ass outside of the n.y. grass drag shit show with no witnesses.

26 minutes ago, mnstang said:

That guy not winning any popularity awards.

Funny how these old outdated overweight ass draggers seem to hand everyone else their ass outside of the n.y. grass drag shit show with no witnesses.

did you hear the comment from the Cat riders mechanic at the very end?  fucking hilarious...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

No worries! 

They solved that problem and cut support to pretty much all the Doo XC racers that are not Iron Dog guys.  

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

No worries! 

They solved that problem and cut support to pretty much all the Doo XC racers that are not Iron Dog guys.  

Yeah...well played, Doo!  SMH

Fact is, with sled racing, SX races are becoming the only sport receiving much real fanfare and justifying factory support.  It's just more spectator friendly and more exciting to watch.  Even non sled riders can appreciate those races.  

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fact is, with sled racing, SX races are becoming the only sport receiving much real fanfare and justifying factory support.  It's just more spectator friendly and more exciting to watch.  Even non sled riders can appreciate those races.  

Just a bunch of Phaggits hanging out in pit coats. Idiot.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mnstang said:

He was warming up the pipe.  Watch the national snox starts, they do the same thing.  Officials won't go through the starting routine until everyone is ready and looking at the flagman.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

He was warming up the pipe.  Watch the national snox starts, they do the same thing.  Officials won't go through the starting routine until everyone is ready and looking at the flagman.

It looked like he was having a seizure.  They shouldn't have started the race.

8 hours ago, ckf said:

@Zambroski   :owned: by the Mexican  :lol:

He doesn’t have enough pesos!!!

7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

I’m a bit surprised he didn’t know this.  They all shake their heads until the fuel in the pipe reaches “take off” temp mode.  They do this so the the starter knows they aren’t ready.  Kamm did this like he had some type of mental problem...and was mad about it.

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Pit coats are the bestest.

Of this, there is just no question!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I very much enjoy the SX races, WHILE THEY ARE RACING.  If cross country racing could figure out a way to stream races, that would get my full attention.  there's a big difference in jumping big gnarly holes at 35mph and launching a sled at 70 next to a culvert.  the XC guys like Herf, Selby, AC10 and even the non-rockstars don't get nearly the respect they should.  This site seems to be completely lacking some @fortune46x  

7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

yep, some make a ridiculous show of it though.

5 hours ago, mnstang said:

It looked like he was having a seizure.  They shouldn't have started the race.

Kody Kammed Ham has the best head shake in SnoX - you'd swear he is turning down brussel sprouts from a waiter. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

That's dumb they don't start it til everyone's machines are ready.  Coddle much?  Start the race at a given time and tell them to pull up their big boy pants and be ready to go!  Don't be surprised, I watch about 30 seconds of sled racing per year

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

That's dumb they don't start it til everyone's machines are ready.  Coddle much?  Start the race at a given time and tell them to pull up their big boy pants and be ready to go!  Don't be surprised, I watch about 30 seconds of sled racing per year

Every machine reaches temp differently.  When all are wearing hearing protection, the visual is all they have to know if they are ready.  It’s simple and effective.  Just a bit weird sometimes.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Every machine reaches temp differently.  When all are wearing hearing protection, the visual is all they have to know if they are ready.  It’s simple and effective.  Just a bit weird sometimes.

Why care if they're ready?  Have a 30 second board, 10 second board, whatever.  Give some Makita sno bunny a job.  In moto they don't care if someone ain't ready the gate will be dropping

15 hours ago, mnstang said:

Why care if they're ready?  Have a 30 second board, 10 second board, whatever.  Give some Makita sno bunny a job.  In moto they don't care if someone ain't ready the gate will be dropping

Well, you do know how the hot start works on race sleds, right?  Sometimes it just takes some sleds a tad longer to get their sleds up to temp for flag drop.  It's actually not bad on time...what's bad in SX is when somebody jumps the line...TWICE!  Now we're behind fucking schedule!!!!