Check your account email address ×

Violent Minneapolis carjackings skyrocketed 537% in November as city council continues pushing to defund the police

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All police should be defunded and firearm carry permits are should be made completely unnecessary.  Do this up right and we can fix a lot of shit here in a quick way.  Simple really.

Was in a small town in VT a fewq yrs back. Asked the bartender if their was a cop in town. He responded" Nope, dont need one , he wasn't doing much so we fired  him, sold his car and put a padlock on the police dept door. we police ourselves now"

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Was in a small town in VT a fewq yrs back. Asked the bartender if their was a cop in town. He responded" Nope, dont need one , he wasn't doing much so we fired  him, sold his car and put a padlock on the police dept door. we police ourselves now"

That is the way it should be

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Was at a friends place on Fox Island in Puget Sound last summer and there are no police on the island.  There is one bar/restaurant and one bar/gas station.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nice.  But our inner cities will turn into third world war zones in a quick way.  Fine by me.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is the way it should be

Yup.

Just now, BOHICA said:

No police I would imagine bodies would pile up deeper then when we have police.

There's a county in GA that used to have a law that states every home MUST have a firearm.  Now the law has been repealed for some time but it was one of the lowest crime counties in the state for decades. Not anymore though.  Thanks liberals!

Go figure.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Angry ginger said:

Makes sense,  not much sledding in the city.   

Hell I'm prob the only one here who would like to be living in the middle of a city.  

I wouldn't mind it for a year or two, but that'd be about it.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Angry ginger said:

Makes sense,  not much sledding in the city.   

Hell I'm prob the only one here who would like to be living in the middle of a city.  

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I wouldn't mind it for a year or two, but that'd be about it.

I hate people.  I mean you two are all right but fuck all these neighbors all around me on my 50x100 lot.  I have my cabin on a lake as well only way I keep sanity.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i would be fine in a city condo.  at least in a non pandemic time when you can walk to everything.  

and there's no angry black and antifa peoples running the streets.  This is the Minneapolis thread after all.