Check your account email address ×

Who’s Donated....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Towards Donny’s post election scam....he’s raised over $150 million off his treasonous ploy....figured some FSCE MAGA cultists sent him some cash....anyone gonna admit it?

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Towards Donny’s post election scam....he’s raised over $150 million off his treasonous ploy....figured some FSCE MAGA cultists sent him some cash....anyone gonna admit it?

Sorry, all my money is going into furniture right now.  Anything made of real wood is $$$$ right now.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So willingly sending  money is stealing but taxing people just for being successful is “ fair share.”

Contributing your own money or time to a good cause is charity. Liberals view themselves as charitable if they take someone else’s tax dollars and give them away to people they hope will vote for them in return. At a minimum, they should at least credit the taxpayers who paid for the money they gave away for the charity, although it’s not really charity if it’s involuntary. Of course, there’s nothing charitable about asking someone else to sacrifice for your gain, which could actually be better described as selfish.

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So willingly sending  money is stealing but taxing people just for being successful is “ fair share.”

Contributing your own money or time to a good cause is charity. Liberals view themselves as charitable if they take someone else’s tax dollars and give them away to people they hope will vote for them in return. At a minimum, they should at least credit the taxpayers who paid for the money they gave away for the charity, although it’s not really charity if it’s involuntary. Of course, there’s nothing charitable about asking someone else to sacrifice for your gain, which could actually be better described as selfish.

What the fuck are you blabbing about again? 

• Haha 3

One thing I couldnt predict is the outcome of the election but one thing I knew for sure was he wasnt going to overturn shit. And I have never donated any money to any politician ever.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Looks like @Sleepr2 donated and is pissed of his donation didn’t make a difference :lmao::lol: 

Donny is broke and has legal bills and upcoming defense attorneys to pay.  Good thing the poor uneducated white folks are gonna help him out :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Looks like @Sleepr2 donated and is pissed of his donation didn’t make a difference :lmao::lol: 

Donny is broke and has legal bills and upcoming defense attorneys to pay.  Good thing the poor uneducated white folks are gonna help him out :lmao: 

Wrong again,  I don’t donate to any politicians .