Check your account email address ×

Vermont officials: Snowmobilers must follow COVID-19 rules

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

good move. Dude provides zero value whatsoever. 

Agreed. Granted what he did today wouldn't have gotten anyone but him banned. He has tried to push the site boundaries, and @SSFB since the start. I can't think of anyone over the years that has been given more chances than Craig.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

You think that's funny¿???????? Do you want to go next????

:lol:

I was actually trying to think of some shit to stir up but that all I could come up with:dunno:

• Haha 1

The family owned restaurants and bars told the governor to fuck off around my house.  Law enforcement isn’t enforcing suggestions. Same with the places up near my cabin. Death rates are dropping. Wear a mask,don’t wear a mask,don’t care. I’ve moved on and am living my life. Was just at a bar that had 75 people in it last Friday. It was a smoker class. My 87 year old MIL is now on hospice. We don’t wear masks in her house. It’s been well over a month since she got out of ICU and sent home on hospice. She is still covid free with all of the family and visitors. I will be snowmobiling this year. I have a list of the establishments that will be open and it’s not going to be a problem. 

• Like 1

I’m fine with how things are. No need to get twisted up over something one can’t control. The fact that trump will be gone is very pleasing. I’ve found some creative ways to make money and advance my part time, retirement career. It’s been pretty good. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m fine with how things are. No need to get twisted up over something one can’t control. The fact that trump will be gone is very pleasing. I’ve found some creative ways to make money and advance my part time, retirement career. It’s been pretty good. 

Look out snotty, ya got some competition now.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The family owned restaurants and bars told the governor to fuck off around my house.  Law enforcement isn’t enforcing suggestions. Same with the places up near my cabin. Death rates are dropping. Wear a mask,don’t wear a mask,don’t care. I’ve moved on and am living my life. Was just at a bar that had 75 people in it last Friday. It was a smoker class. My 87 year old MIL is now on hospice. We don’t wear masks in her house. It’s been well over a month since she got out of ICU and sent home on hospice. She is still covid free with all of the family and visitors. I will be snowmobiling this year. I have a list of the establishments that will be open and it’s not going to be a problem. 

more and more sheriff depts. across NY are telling Cunt Cuomo they got better things to do than harass residents about how many people they have in their homes for the holidays, like catching real criminals

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

more and more sheriff depts. across NY are telling Cunt Cuomo they got better things to do than harass residents about how many people they have in their homes for the holidays, like catching real criminals

Same as a lot of other places. Because this is bullshit and they know it.

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I’m heading to the cabin for thanksgiving. I’ll be stopping at the local establishments this weekend