Check your account email address ×

Michigan governor seeks shutdown of Great Lakes oil pipeline

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Great news. :wall:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good.  Oil is yesterday’s energy source. 

Aah, another Global warming alarmist. No wonder you hate Trump. 

climit3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I never knew there was an oil pipeline under one of the Great Lakes. Are there more? I mean what could possibly go wrong? 

"Oil beneath a channel that links two of the Great Lakes." :news:

Whitmer is nothing but a political hack. Much like what they did in Midland when they sued the owner of the dams to keep him from lowering the lake levels about 6 weeks before the dam broke after the crazy spring rain event. They sued to becuase of freshwater Mussles. I mean fuck landowners and businesses that might be affected when the dams break we have to save the freshwater mussels. mind you those lakes aren't natural and the mussels are not native. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I never knew there was an oil pipeline under one of the Great Lakes. Are there more? I mean what could possibly go wrong? 

I’m guessing most didn’t know until recently.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Then buck up turn off your furnace and give your cars and toys to some poor fuck .

No?  shocker ! then shut the fuck up you phony cunt 

If not for double standards toolkit would have no standards at all. 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then buck up turn off your furnace and give your cars and toys to some poor fuck .

No?  shocker ! then shut the fuck up you phony cunt 

Future is not oil.  Are you dumb enough to believe we are not moving away from oil?  :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Future is not oil.  Are you dumb enough to believe we are not moving away from oil?  :lol: 

So start walking turn off your furnace or shut the fuck up . Any one can be a keyboard warrior takes a real man to buck up and show the world where he stands 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So start walking turn off your furnace or shut the fuck up . Any one can be a keyboard warrior takes a real man to buck up and show the world where he stands 

We are transitioning to renewables.  Doesn’t happen overnight.  But renewables are the near future.  Too bad you’re not smart enough to accept it.  SBYL Ez Anal :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We are transitioning to renewables.  Doesn’t happen overnight.  But renewables are the near future.  Too bad you’re not smart enough to accept it.  SBYL Ez Anal :lmao: 

Have you “ transitioned “ from fuses yet? You don’t seem to understand them....

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Near yeah ok . Will be over 20 yrs till you cant but a new gas car in America off the lot .longer in other places . You will have non renewable power in the counter even longer and prob better than 90 yrs world wide . 

Oh BTW I fully plan on taking all the money the govenment is going to borrow from the fed for all the bullsit I can get for my new house that I would never recoup in energy savings in my life . But if the fed is going to borrow money to give to me to pay for it fine 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing most didn’t know until recently.

Are we talking about line 5 by the Mac bridge? They’ve been talking about this for years. If that thing pops it’d be ugly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Are we talking about line 5 by the Mac bridge? They’ve been talking about this for years. If that thing pops it’d be ugly. 

That’s the one and yeah it would be bad.

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Enbridge stock pays an 8.5% dividend. They have 14 billion in cash and no need to get financing for new projects. Solid investment right now. Buying it up as fast as I can. They will also beat this stupid cunt in court. Ben are you listening?

We’ll see....Cunt.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/11/13/whitmer-revoke-enbridge-line-5-oil-pipeline-easement/6277027002/