Check your account email address ×

I work at a facility with 1300 people

f7ben

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I just said they said 2100 cases of covid in all Indiana hospitals. Is that a lot based on almost 7 million people? 

The article is about lake county. Thats where I live

Just now, Anler said:

The article is about lake county. Thats where I live

The story says all of Indiana not Lake county only

On the seventh straight day of record-setting coronavirus hospitalizations, Indiana hospitals were treating 2,174 patients with COVID-19, the State Department of Health said Monday in its daily statistics update.

Just now, jtssrx said:

The story says all of Indiana not Lake county only

On the seventh straight day of record-setting coronavirus hospitalizations, Indiana hospitals were treating 2,174 patients with COVID-19, the State Department of Health said Monday in its daily statistics update.

Read the whole article you fucking moron. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Anler said:

Read the whole article you fucking moron. 

Here's the story it's pretty clear it says there are 2174 hospitalized across the entire state. 

Lake County reported a record number of positive COVID-19 tests results Monday, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.

The county, which has been second only to Marion County for COVID-19 cases and deaths in the pandemic, reported 634 new cases and one death Monday.

It was Lake County’s highest total since statistics started being kept in March and the most since Nov. 4, when 516 cases were reported.

Lake County is reporting a total of 19,434 cases and 383 deaths, trailing Marion County, which on Monday topped 30,000 cases and 804 deaths.

Indiana’s hospitals were treating the largest number of COVID-19 patients on Sunday since the state began releasing public reports on coronavirus hospitalizations last spring, early in the pandemic, state health officials said.

On the seventh straight day of record-setting coronavirus hospitalizations, Indiana hospitals were treating 2,174 patients with COVID-19, the State Department of Health said Monday in itdaily statistics update.

A

The new hospitalization numbers marked an 84% jump in Indiana’s COVID-19 patients during the past month, the data show.

The state agency also reported another 4,213 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, bringing Indiana’s seven-day rolling average for newly confirmed coronavirus cases to 4,212. That is up more than 214% from a month ago and has continued rising to new highs that the state has seen during the pandemic.

According to the state dashboard, Porter County added 192 new cases Sunday. One new death there has increased fatalities to 65.

The health department also added 34 more coronavirus-related deaths to Indiana’s pandemic toll, raising it to 4,644, including confirmed and presumed coronavirus infections.

State Health Commissioner Dr. Kris Box said Wednesday that hospitals and healthcare workers in Indiana are swamped, “needing support now more than ever.” Staffing issues continue to be the greatest challenge, Box said. State officials are now renewing their call for retired health care workers to help relieve staff in Indiana’s hospitals and long-term care facilities.

Gov. Eric Holcomb, who won a second term as governor last week by defeating Democrat Woody Myers said Wednesday he’s not making any changes to COVID-19 policy, including no statewide closure of schools.

Crown Point Community Schools, which had been open for in-person learning, announced it was closing for online-learning only Wednesday due to the pandemic.

The Republican governor has continued to resist calls for reinstating coronavirus restrictions since lifting nearly all limits in late September, just as the state started recording sharp increases in hospitalizations, deaths and new infections.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here's the story it's pretty clear it says there are 2174 hospitalized across the entire state. 

Lake County reported a record number of positive COVID-19 tests results Monday, according to the Indiana State Department of Health.

The county, which has been second only to Marion County for COVID-19 cases and deaths in the pandemic, reported 634 new cases and one death Monday.

It was Lake County’s highest total since statistics started being kept in March and the most since Nov. 4, when 516 cases were reported.

Lake County is reporting a total of 19,434 cases and 383 deaths, trailing Marion County, which on Monday topped 30,000 cases and 804 deaths.

Indiana’s hospitals were treating the largest number of COVID-19 patients on Sunday since the state began releasing public reports on coronavirus hospitalizations last spring, early in the pandemic, state health officials said.

On the seventh straight day of record-setting coronavirus hospitalizations, Indiana hospitals were treating 2,174 patients with COVID-19, the State Department of Health said Monday in itdaily statistics update.

A

The new hospitalization numbers marked an 84% jump in Indiana’s COVID-19 patients during the past month, the data show.

The state agency also reported another 4,213 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, bringing Indiana’s seven-day rolling average for newly confirmed coronavirus cases to 4,212. That is up more than 214% from a month ago and has continued rising to new highs that the state has seen during the pandemic.

According to the state dashboard, Porter County added 192 new cases Sunday. One new death there has increased fatalities to 65.

The health department also added 34 more coronavirus-related deaths to Indiana’s pandemic toll, raising it to 4,644, including confirmed and presumed coronavirus infections.

State Health Commissioner Dr. Kris Box said Wednesday that hospitals and healthcare workers in Indiana are swamped, “needing support now more than ever.” Staffing issues continue to be the greatest challenge, Box said. State officials are now renewing their call for retired health care workers to help relieve staff in Indiana’s hospitals and long-term care facilities.

Gov. Eric Holcomb, who won a second term as governor last week by defeating Democrat Woody Myers said Wednesday he’s not making any changes to COVID-19 policy, including no statewide closure of schools.

Crown Point Community Schools, which had been open for in-person learning, announced it was closing for online-learning only Wednesday due to the pandemic.

The Republican governor has continued to resist calls for reinstating coronavirus restrictions since lifting nearly all limits in late September, just as the state started recording sharp increases in hospitalizations, deaths and new infections.

So what are you saying? Because I am saying that our hospitals, the 3 largest hospitals in my area are loaded with covid cases. Are you saying they dont have enough for you? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So what are you saying? Because I am saying that our hospitals, the 3 largest hospitals in my area are loaded with covid cases. Are you saying they dont have enough for you? 

I'm saying 2100 out of almost 7 million doesn't seem like a lot and if it is isn't that an indictment of the medial system? Also, what is the hospitalization rate during the flu season??? If I had to guess it's probably similar. But we don't report that shit. in 2010 over 450K were hospitalized for H1N1 infections 

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I'm saying 2100 out of almost 7 million doesn't seem like a lot and if it is isn't that an indictment of the medial system? Also, what is the hospitalization rate during the flu season??? If I had to guess it's probably similar. But we don't report that shit. in 2010 over 450K were hospitalized for H1N1 infections 

Why dont you look it up. Those are the daily rates, not seasonal

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Damn , I dont know 1 person personaly that has had it. I want it to stay that way. 

Releae the vaccine, test it on democrats, if it works with no side effects, release it to humans.

73 million would agree with that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

We have know so many who have had it or still do, odd thing is all of them wear Masks everywhere, didn't stop anyone from getting it, my wife's sister, her husband and their grandson have it right now but are getting better.

Our governor was on local news yesterday  warning people that they have to wear masks. Said we have a new president  now and our tone will change. .We will now focus on saving lives.

He was saying people are complaining that masks are uncomfortable and then he said " you know what's uncomfortable? Dying is very uncomfortable." 

Like the masks are an end all to this virus. In reality, masks are just a false sense of security and help very little.

Just amazing the fear these officials are pounding into the public and the control they want and so many are willing to oblige.

If masks alone worked we wouldn't be seeing the spikes we are. Most people seem to to think it's a chinstrap or mouth only cover. 

My bro has COVID. Mild headache for about a week. Said it's nothing that would have kept him out of the office normally. 

On 11/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, Anler said:

I know probably 100 people by now who have it or had it. Nobody I know personally has died but I heard of some. I think the difference is now they know how to treat it. My 90 year old aunt and uncle got it and were hospitalized and released. They are recovering at home now. They are both still active tho so not your typical couch potato 90 year olds. 

Treat it?

I've seen it up close and so far the best treatment is the human body's defense mechanisms

24 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Treat it?

I've seen it up close and so far the best treatment is the human body's defense mechanisms

Not for everyone. The pneumonia can kick some peoples ass

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/14/2020 at 12:57 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

When we need an expert on cocksucking we will be sure to call u

Speaking of sucking cock....I bet your tonsil’s were tickled  a lot in jail :lmao:  A lil’ smooth ass fella like you is a jailbird prize....:gfight:

Edited by SnowRider

On 11/13/2020 at 1:55 PM, Anler said:

Why dont you look it up. Those are the daily rates, not seasonal

Our governor said not to have thanksgiving in Illinois. We have decided to come over to your house.  We will bring a bean dip and a box of wine. Don’t fuck up the turkey fuckface. :ashamed:

On 11/13/2020 at 12:23 PM, Anler said:

Because the hospitals have said they are loaded with covid cases. It is actually news where I live

They are still getting a extra bump $$ from the fed for every covid case admitted to the hospital . Just saying 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

How about people quit playing armchair doctor and listen to the experts?  

Because it is bull shit people out were a mask every time the go out stay away from others just like the "experts " told them are still catching a covid . It is just bullshit to make people feel like they have some control of there destiny.  Same reason behind toilet paper shortages week people need to feel like they have some control over something they really have zero control over .

If you are old or fat or sick stay home . The rest of us will keep the world moving 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

They are still getting a extra bump $$ from the fed for every covid case admitted to the hospital . Just saying 

Except there are really sick people in there :lol: