Check your account email address ×

2020 election takeaways

55 minutes ago, frenchy said:

all the voter turnout this year shows is how divided the country is - between those who love trump and those who despise him. 

It's amazing what hatred and worship can do for voter turnout. I think it's the first time in US history both happened at such a high level at the same time. :bc:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Do you trump haters realize that trump actually GAINED 9 million more votes in 2020 over 2016.  9,000,000 + voters.  

Trump gained

2.2 million voters per year

189,000 voters per month

6200 voters per day.

All these people that seem to think trump was losing the American people were just plain wrong.  

Hillary Clinton actually got less votes in 2016 than Obama in 2012 and Obama got less votes in 2012 than 2008.

Obama actually lost over 3 million voter from 2008 tp 2012.

Those are some pretty interesting facts regarding this election.

He still lost. 

26 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

It's amazing what hatred and worship can do for voter turnout. I think it's the first time in US history both happened at such a high level at the same time. :bc:

The division will only get worse. The democrats will likely kill themselves from the inside out if they have full control. 

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

The division will only get worse. The democrats will likely kill themselves from the inside out if they have full control. 

They're well on their way to self destructing..

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Dude you are one class act. To disagree with someone is one thing, but to throw out the names and telling people to get fucked etc is just plain over the top and childish, especially for someone of your intelligence. My guess is even the football players you supposedly coach act better than this. Heck even Phoenix acted better than you. We get it your team won, but your douchey act is getting old, so give it a rest and grow up. And yeah I know it's freedomsledder.......

There is no debate on here.  Peddling lies and misinformation is not debate - it’s ignorance.  I’m here to rub Repugs noses in their shit and leave when I get bored.  Know your audience.  Understand the forum. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There is no debate on here.  Peddling lies and misinformation is not debate - it’s ignorance.  I’m here to rub Repugs noses in their shit and leave when I get bored.  Know your audience.  Understand the forum. :thumbsup:

Oh I understand this forum quite well. I've been around a long time. I know who the players are and what they stand for. Most here stick around and debate like big boys and yeah it gets a little rowdy, but not with the intensity that you spew your crap. Tell me was it your superiority complex that led you to flee the forums or your inability to bring yourself down off your self imposed pedestal and deal with reality at the time? My guess is you couldn't control the atmosphere and more than likely wouldn't have shown back up had Trump won a second term. Kinda sad that you allow politics have that kind of control over your life. Oh and back at ya.:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Dude you are one class act. To disagree with someone is one thing, but to throw out the names and telling people to get fucked etc is just plain over the top and childish, especially for someone of your intelligence. My guess is even the football players you supposedly coach act better than this. Heck even Phoenix acted better than you. We get it your team won, but your douchey act is getting old, so give it a rest and grow up. And yeah I know it's freedomsledder.......

First of all don't flatter the clown, second, what makes you think that insufferable asshole is intelligent? :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

First of all don't flatter the clown, second, what makes you think that insufferable asshole is intelligent? :lmao:

You know I am :thumbsup:  Admit it - you like it when I post :snack:

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Oh I understand this forum quite well. I've been around a long time. I know who the players are and what they stand for. Most here stick around and debate like big boys and yeah it gets a little rowdy, but not with the intensity that you spew your crap. Tell me was it your superiority complex that led you to flee the forums or your inability to bring yourself down off your self imposed pedestal and deal with reality at the time? My guess is you couldn't control the atmosphere and more than likely wouldn't have shown back up had Trump won a second term. Kinda sad that you allow politics have that kind of control over your life. Oh and back at ya.:thumbsup:

ouch owned

9 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

We’d all be better off if Republicans would just bow out and let Dems run the government.  Hell, Republicans don’t even really like government and they’re always saying that government is the problem.  I legit can’t imagine walking into a job interview and mentioning to the hiring manager that I don’t like their business and then went on to clarify that I think it’s existence is the problem.

Edited by XC.Morrison

16 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

We’d all be better off if Republicans would just bow out and let Dems run the government.  Hell, Republicans don’t even really like government and they’re always saying that government is the problem.  I legit can’t imagine walking into a job interview and mentioning to the hiring manager that I don’t like their business and then went on to clarify that I think it’s existence is the problem.

Stfu faggot

• Gold Member

A takeaway from the 2020 elections is Republican control the redistricting process for the house of reps that starts soon. The democrat suffered some major defeats at state levels and are essentially along for the ride when it comes to drawing out district out for the 2022 election.