Check your account email address ×

Coffee consumption

Tadpole

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Tadpole said:

Are you a one cup person OR do you continue to drink it the rest of the day. Me, I just keep on drinking.

12 oz every morning.   Once a week a cup at night. 

I drink all day up until 2 pm. Dark roast and black. Strong as humanly possible. Either Starbucks, Dunn Bros, or caribou if I’m on the road. I hate the shit from DD, McDonald’s, or convenience stores. Usually like water and high in caffeine. 

I usually have 2 mugs around 12 then a large Tim's around 6.

I stopped using sugar and use honey and also switched from k cups to drip coffee. Bought this stuff and so far I really like it.

They also sell a bag up here called "Canadian as fuck" with 40% more caffeine. The wife really liked that one. 

I drink coffee for something to do. It doesn't give me energy or keep me awake. I can easily drink a large coffee with lots of sugar and go to bed right after.

16052123199282922866203696839656.jpg

• Like 1

When I drove 75 miles a day to work and home, I'd have a 14 oz coffee every morning on the way in.  

Now I drive a 1/2 mile, an hour later in the day, no need for coffee.

I now put more miles on my company truck than all of my personal vehicles combined.

15 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I usually have 2 mugs around 12 then a large Tim's around 6.

I stopped using sugar and use honey and also switched from k cups to drip coffee. Bought this stuff and so far I really like it.

They also sell a bag up here called "Canadian as fuck" with 40% more caffeine. The wife really liked that one. 

I drink coffee for something to do. It doesn't give me energy or keep me awake. I can easily drink a large coffee with lots of sugar and go to bed right after.

16052123199282922866203696839656.jpg

Mmmmmm. That's some good stuff right there. If you ever get a chance, check out their youtube vids. They are funny as fuck, especially for veterans.

2 or 3 in the a.m .....   black.     Might have 1 if we go out for dinner but that hasn't fucking happened in 9 months..

I'm kinda hooked on a couple Mt Dew zeros between 9 and 3 then maybe a Heineken 0.0 after.

• Like 1

2 to 3 cups most every morning. If I am heading out to the trailer or sledding, or whatever, I limit it to 1 if I can or else I'd be stopping every 20 minutes for a piss. Coffee's a diuretic, as most know, and I am living proof of that!