Check your account email address ×

Share your day.

Tadpole

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Tadpole said:

Here's hoping you get laid tonite:nudie:

Bahaha!! thank you, 3rd date, and she's coming to my place, so tonight I get the goods..:ylsuper:

• Gold Member

Left for work at 6am, finished up 2 hot jobs which got me my atta-boy points for the week. Stayed after to work on repairing my pruning stick and sharpening some blades for a wood chipper. Got home about 4:30 and smoked a bowl then started supper so it will be ready when wifey comes home. 

Sat through a 4 hour regional zoom meeting while creeping on some of the new trim in the region, ripped into Hartford and picked up the wifes car after an airbag recall, back for another half hour zoom with a client, spent an hour or so with several others and put a bunch of money into motion.  It was a good day.  :bc: 

Drug my sorry ass out of bed at 4am, checked my work email.  S-S-S and slid on down the road to work.  In the office at 5:30am for a Webex for 3 hours.  Pretty much spent all day in meetings or on Webex's.  Was planning to be home by 4.  Nope.  Now I'm staring down the driveway with a shovel.  I double I'll get it shoveled tonight...

Also managed to schedule my next round of lab work and CT scan too.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Sat through a 4 hour regional zoom meeting while creeping on some of the new trim in the region, ripped into Hartford and picked up the wifes car after an airbag recall, back for another half hour zoom with a client, spent an hour or so with several others and put a bunch of money into motion.  It was a good day.  :bc: 

Doesn't your wife work in mass?

Mercedes dealership in chicopee right off the pike. :bc:

5 hours ago, hayward said:

So does it pay to retrofit 8 ft. LED bulbs into 30 year old flourescent fixtures, or start from scratch with all new?

Better just to buy new led fixtures. You will get better light distribution with a fixture designed for it.  I bought these but haven't installed them yet.

https://www.hykolity.com/products/hykolity-110w-8ft-led-shop-lights-12600lm-5000k-daylight-8-foot-led-wraparound-light-6-lamp-f32t8-equiv-flush-mount-ceiling-lighting-fixtures-for-warehouse-garage-office-etl-listed-2-pack?variant=35077228495014

• Gold Member

Slept till noon, fucked off on the internet until 2, went and organized a handful of things on deck, ate two huge burritos and now I'm fixing to fuck off on the internet some more. Hiding from weather does have some advantages.  :bc: