Check your account email address ×

TNN

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump News Network.

Say what you will but if (yes its likely) he loses he could easily start a pretty significant news network and immediately have 10's of millions of viewers.   Its not that far fetched.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I see Megyn Kelley sucking up to Trump on Twitter everyday...apparently her career downturn has made her forget about the bleeding vag comments Donny made...bitch needs a job!!🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I see Megyn Kelley sucking up to Trump on Twitter everyday...apparently her career downturn has made her forget about the bleeding vag comments Donny made...bitch needs a job!!🤣🤣

50,000 plus posts that don't amount to shit, i'd say you too need a job!  :lol:

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No matter what Trump does I think you will see competitors to facebook start to rise. 

Good. They and Google, twitter, insta and the likes have a monopoly on the distribution and control of information. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just one more checkmark for the cult status. 

Who gets to decide what is the truth?  Serious question, because honest news is getting harder to find out there.  There is a reason more people tune into people like Tucker or Rush, and its not because they're in a cult or that they're stupid.

47 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No matter what Trump does I think you will see competitors to facebook start to rise. 

Good!

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Good. They and Google, twitter, insta and the likes have a monopoly on the distribution and control of information. 

Yeah, we're entering very dangerous territory now.  I love their stocks, but some of these companies need to be broken up or sanctioned bigtime for deciding who they can censor under the guise of free and open access to information.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who gets to decide what is the truth?  Serious question, because honest news is getting harder to find out there.  There is a reason more people tune into people like Tucker or Rush, and its not because they're in a cult or that they're stupid.

So since honest news is becoming harder to find, more people are tuning into ideologues?

That's going to be pretty counterproductive to finding honest reporting of news, to say the least. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still say the first News network to play it straight wins. If you have no idea the political leanings of a reporter than the better off we would all be.

Is there even one reporter we can find who won't be accused of being partisan by either Democrats or Republicans?

No. So good luck ever having an entire network where that'd be the case.