Check your account email address ×

TNN

30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So since honest news is becoming harder to find, more people are tuning into ideologues?

That's going to be pretty counterproductive to finding honest reporting of news, to say the least. 

I didn't say I was happy about it, but yeah probably.  Finding each others truth as it were.  Fox news got drubbed by many of their viewers after their election coverage.  The editorial direction shifted since the sons took over, and is just controlled opposition.  Its going to be a pick and choose who you believe I would think.

Yet here we are.

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still say the first News network to play it straight wins. If you have no idea the political leanings of a reporter than the better off we would all be.

Exactly.

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

So since honest news is becoming harder to find, more people are tuning into ideologues?

That's going to be pretty counterproductive to finding honest reporting of news, to say the least. 

Pretty much.  when people stop trusting one source they look elsewhere right. whats been going on with information manipulation recently has a lot of people worried i believe.

20 minutes ago, old indy said:

Pretty much.  when people stop trusting one source they look elsewhere right. whats been going on with information manipulation recently has a lot of people worried i believe.

And that is the crux of the issue.  Nice job Washington, in your quest for power, you've corrupted our media and made getting to the truth an endless exercise in sifting through bullshit.

• Like 1