Check your account email address ×

What if?

Snake

All I am saying is, the dems have shot their wad.

Going from President elect ( lol ) to loser? The signs? The plans for the drapes....

Gotta admit.. they have set themselves up for a yuuggee fall...

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Going from President elect ( lol ) to loser? The signs? The plans for the drapes....

Its a pipe dream but extremely fun to think of the bedlam it would create:lol:

celebrating-early.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

That would be super tasty karma but catastrophic to the national psyche and trust in the system 

I agree but it sure would bring in something that is much better, which is much needed and long overdue. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

That would be super tasty karma but catastrophic to the national psyche and trust in the system 

half the nation is at the point they dont trust the system now. Hell we have Men in Congress dont trust the system.  with the amount of complaints filed and suits filed coupled with the censorship ect... thats been going on who can trust this election?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Hhhmmm... I said all along that it makes no sense that the Dem Party has Joe and Kamala up front, like none. Zero. Maybe they're the perfect scapegoats if they get caught. 

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Yup, but truth has to prevail or we are fucking doomed as a country.

8 hours ago, old indy said:

half the nation is at the point they dont trust the system now. Hell we have Men in Congress dont trust the system.  with the amount of complaints filed and suits filed coupled with the censorship ect... thats been going on who can trust this election?

No one who's paying attention.  The country won't be coming together any time soon.  I'm fine with that.  They can do them.  I'll do me.  :bc: 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’d laugh. The rioting would be stupendous. Trump also has all the military pieces in place to unleash it on the cities. He’s got a full fledged conspiracy guy leading the military. I like how this is looking. 

Listen to you, what a ridiculous thing to say.  I'd laugh if your house burned first.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’d laugh. The rioting would be stupendous. Trump also has all the military pieces in place to unleash it on the cities. He’s got a full fledged conspiracy guy leading the military. I like how this is looking. 

What ??