Check your account email address ×

Trump lost because.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

......he determined it wasn’t manly for his followers to vote by mail. :lol2:

That played a role certainly. Many facets to him losing though. IMO one of the biggest was not be able to STFU when he should have

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That played a role certainly. Many facets to him losing though. IMO one of the biggest was not be able to STFU when he should have

His followers find that to be proper statesmanship. Seriously, the republicans didn’t take advantage of the mail in ballot scenario. I can only imagine how many more votes that they could’ve picked up. 

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

His followers find that to be proper statesmanship. Seriously, the republicans didn’t take advantage of the mail in ballot scenario. I can only imagine how many more votes that they could’ve picked up. 

His followers may. But he dint win last time with just followers. Indys decide elections.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There is a part of me that thinks establishment republicans arent all that upset that Trump lost... 

• Like 2

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Fuck no, many are happy.

He is too unpredictable. They all kinda kept their mouths shut and kept moving but you know they fucking hated him. I heard rumors Marco Rubio and Tucker Carlson have started plans to run in 2024 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a fucking traitor and Putin puppet.  Without Presidential immunity he’s gonna be scrambling to stay out of prison :lol:

19E95FF8-A292-469F-B5DE-5CDF9CF67893.jpeg

Looks like Biden is the Putin puppet now! How many millions did Hunter get from them? either way Russia owns us! :owned:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He is too unpredictable. They all kinda kept their mouths shut and kept moving but you know they fucking hated him. I heard rumors Marco Rubio and Tucker Carlson have started plans to run in 2024 

There has been lot of reporting that what you are saying is true...Republican Governors are over his bullshit as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump is gonna start a network to compete against Fox and Tucker.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like Biden is the Putin puppet now! How many millions did Hunter get from them? either way Russia owns us! :owned:

See your buying into the misinformation like @racer254 and crew :owned: 

:lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Yeah but Covid happened. 

That fucked the dems too though... bigly.  Consider just how fucked the dems are right now.

They propped up a half-dead old codger to go against Trump because they figured whomever he faced was mincemeat.  It was "aww hell, let's give Joe a moment in the sun before he meanders off when out getting the mail someday."  Then COVID happened and Trump was EXTRA in our faces for the last 9 months.  Small businesses suffered and people lost their jobs.  The dems were suddenly in a "holy fuck, he might actually win!" mood.  They then let their wildest dreams take them off to la la land thinking there was going to be a blue wave.

So, Joe will win.  He'll be 78 years old when he's sworn in.  He comes in as the first Democratic president since the 1800s to NOT have control of congress.  Repubs held and won enough state legislatures to ensure they control redistricting in this census year.  The incumbent president ALWAYS loses house and senate seats in the mid-terms... and Joe will be 81 years young when he's campaigning for reelection.  If he doesn't run, Dems would have to have an open primary as I don't see Harris beating anyone the Repubs would put up.  Any dreams of court packing, state adding, line re-drawing, etc all went up in smoke Tuesday night... and here's the crazy thing.  The dems are hopelessly married to the intersectional crazies among them... which has been strongly rebuked.

Buckle up boys and girls!

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

wrong it's all the medias fault.  Just ask the little bitches crying about it all over the intrawebs