Check your account email address ×

Trump lost because.....

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a fucking traitor and Putin puppet.  Without Presidential immunity he’s gonna be scrambling to stay out of prison :lol:

19E95FF8-A292-469F-B5DE-5CDF9CF67893.jpeg

Really after all you have seen your stupid cunt ass is still buying what you were fed . Good god you are a pile of work . Did your nose ring come engraved by cnn or did you pay extra for that ? 

Trump lost because he's a tragically flawed human.  That is it.  He didn't lose on policy (much) and he didn't lose on economy (much).  He lost because he's a petulant child and couldn't cooperate.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/wall-street-is-giddy-over-the-prospect-of-a-biden-presidency-and-gop-senate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Trump lost because he's a tragically flawed human.  That is it.  He didn't lose on policy (much) and he didn't lose on economy (much).  He lost because he's a petulant child and couldn't cooperate.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/11/wall-street-is-giddy-over-the-prospect-of-a-biden-presidency-and-gop-senate

U could say the same about pelosi

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

U could say the same about pelosi

Sure, but she'll never lose an election in SF.  When I said Trump couldn't cooperate, I was mostly referring to his constant go-it-alone demeanor WRT things like COVID.  Sure, the WHO sucks, but that doesn't mean it isn't helpful to work with the other member nations...

Just now, Matt said:

Sure, but she'll never lose an election in SF.  When I said Trump couldn't cooperate, I was mostly referring to his constant go-it-alone demeanor WRT things like COVID.  Sure, the WHO sucks, but that doesn't mean it isn't helpful to work with the other member nations...

Why would he when other nations are failing

6 hours ago, Anler said:

If it wasnt for COVID and Trump constantly acting like a jackass, he would have won handily. 

Don't forget they counted Democrat ballots and that's unfair!

He lost 'cause he's an arrogant bastard punk:

He's lived a good, lucky life. 

He's an Aryan white

He's 6'3"

His father was a millionaire

He went to the best schools

He did not have a broken nose, or big nose

He did not have jagged, rotten, mis-aligned teeth

His first wife was OK looking, his 2nd, and 3rd wives were very good looking

He has 5 kids

He's a Billionaire

He believes he's better than us, and wants to let us know  

HE LOST BECAUSE HE MADE FUN OF CARLY FIORINA, HEIDI CRUZ'S LOOKS, and SERGE KOVALESKI'S DISABILITY, and 

HE IS PRO-LIFE. 

He squeaked by last time 'cause Hillary was a hated cunt. Biden was not as hated. 

Also the voters had seen enough of him for 4 fukkin years, and his handling of COVID, and said ENOUGH. 

He did temporarily boost the economy, but that got blasted by the Chinese, when they released the DEATH VIRUS on us, to get him for the TRADE DEAL. 

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He lost 'cause he's an arrogant bastard punk:

He's lived a good, lucky life. 

He's an Aryan white

He's 6'3"

His father was a millionaire

He went to the best schools

He did not have a broken nose, or big nose

He did not have jagged, rotten, mis-aligned teeth

His first wife was OK looking, his 2nd, and 3rd wives were very good looking

He has 5 kids

He's a Billionaire

He believes he's better than us, and wants to let us know  

HE LOST BECAUSE HE MADE FUN OF CARLY FIORINA, HEIDI CRUZ'S LOOKS, and SERGE KOVALESKI'S DISABILITY, and 

HE IS PRO-LIFE. 

He squeaked by last time 'cause Hillary was a hated cunt. Biden was not as hated. 

Also the voters had seen enough of him for 4 fukkin years, and his handling of COVID, and said ENOUGH. 

He did temporarily boost the economy, but that got blasted by the Chinese, when they released the DEATH VIRUS on us, to get him for the TRADE DEAL. 

Stfu faggot

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Stfu faggot

Franny, I made more in the last three days than you'll make in the next five years. STFU, or I will book a flight to Fairbanks, or Anchorage, hire some thugs to hunt you down, and stick a 5-D-Cell Maglite up your Albanian ass. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Franny, I made more in the last three days than you'll make in the next five years. STFU, or I will book a flight to Fairbanks, or Anchorage, hire some thugs to hunt you down, and stick a 5-D-Cell Maglite up your Albanian ass. 

Business must be good behind Sandy's 

Happy for ya gummer 

• Haha 1