Check your account email address ×

Polls

Snake

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Not a word about the piss poor performance of the pollsters?

Frank Lutz: 'If our industry isn't done at this point.....

"

He actually said that?  Good.  He can take his toupe, along with a few other guys and gtfo.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He actually said that?  Good.  He can take his toupe, along with a few other guys and gtfo.  :lol: 

"The political polling profession is done," leading Republican pollster Frank Luntz tells Axios. "It is devastating for my industry."

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"The political polling profession is done," leading Republican pollster Frank Luntz tells Axios. "It is devastating for my industry."

:lol:  If I ever hear another word from Karl Rove, my life will have added meaning.  Sick of this whole Washington class.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'm still waiting for a good answer on why I was ever supposed to give a fuck about polls. 

I think the polls being wrong was a godsend for the Repubs.  IDK why anyone is bitching either.

The Dems wasted HUNDREDS of millions of dollars backing challengers they thought had a chance against supposedly "vulnerable" incumbent repubs who mopped the floor with their challengers.  Only reason Mark Kelly won here in AZ is that voters just don't like McSally and she wasn't elected to the seat she held.  Now, Cindy McCain could have not been a cunt about the whole thing and helped her out a bit but still...

• Florida: RCP Biden +0.9, election Trump +3.4
  • PA: RCP Biden +1.2, election Trump +10.9 (still counting)
  • WI: RCP Biden +6.7, election Biden +0.66
  • NC: RCP Trump +0.2, election Trump +1.4
  • MI: RCP Biden +4.2, election Biden +0.5 (still counting)
  • OH: RCP Trump +1.0, election Trump +8.2
  • IA: RCP Trump +2.0, election Trump +8.3
  • TX: RCP Trump +1.3, election Trump +5.9

The pollsters were wrong again and Quinnipiac University was at the top of the supposedly reliable polling organizations list for making erroneous predictions.

While Quinnipiac has often been viewed as a dependable polling resource, the organization completely failed in their diagnoses of many key battleground states during Tuesday’s election.

Even though the pollsters predicted that Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden had a 5-point lead in Florida on Monday, President Donald J. Trump won the state on Election Night by approximately 3 percentage points.

Similar polling mistakes occurred in Ohio, where Quinnipiac had Biden leading by 4 points, but he lost the state to Trump by a whopping 8 percentage points.

In South Carolina, Quinnipiac predicted Sen. Lindsey Graham and Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison were tied 48 – 48 percent multiple times, but Graham won by approximately 11 percentage points.

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

no shit. Why is anyone even talking about them the day after?

Because we were told for 4 mo non stop about them.  Now some see how flawed they were again . Am I right spin_dry  .

Most figured out yrs ago they are nothing but a tool to shape the sheeps lack of original thought . 

Edited by Ez ryder

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

The pollsters were wrong again and Quinnipiac University was at the top of the supposedly reliable polling organizations list for making erroneous predictions.

While Quinnipiac has often been viewed as a dependable polling resource, the organization completely failed in their diagnoses of many key battleground states during Tuesday’s election.

Even though the pollsters predicted that Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden had a 5-point lead in Florida on Monday, President Donald J. Trump won the state on Election Night by approximately 3 percentage points.

Similar polling mistakes occurred in Ohio, where Quinnipiac had Biden leading by 4 points, but he lost the state to Trump by a whopping 8 percentage points.

In South Carolina, Quinnipiac predicted Sen. Lindsey Graham and Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison were tied 48 – 48 percent multiple times, but Graham won by approximately 11 percentage points.

And that was Friday.  Like unsaid long ago when spin was fingering him self daily over polls . They will and did start getting a bit closer in line so they can show there last numbers and say look we were not that far off . When just weeks ago they were just stupid dubel diget shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1jkw said:

The polls are  flawed now more than ever before, many people lie about who they are voting for as some sort of protest I guess.

Or they just get sick of the calls and figure they may as well have some fun with them.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The polls are  flawed now more than ever before, many people lie about who they are voting for as some sort of protest I guess.

Trafalger figured out how to account for that.

Just trying to cover for what you thought was true...