Check your account email address ×

Polls

Snake

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Trafalger figured out how to account for that.

Just trying to cover for what you thought was true...

Well they didn't do a very good job by the looks of things.

The signs have been there for months. Trump supporters knew they were being lied to. But some Biden voters suspected it. A few true liberal holdouts began nervously grumbling about the Big Tech censorship of the Hunter Biden financial scandals. African Americans, Hispanics, LGBTQ, and blue-collar workers increasingly have resisted their typecasting. Famous rappers began giving cultural permission to vote for Trump.

Like kamikaze planes splashing harmlessly in the sea adjacent to their targets, the legacy media either lied to America or themselves as they squandered the last shreds of illusionary credibility. The polls were never meant to reflect public opinion. They were always about shaping the opinion. And as the day of reckoning approached and the real opinion failed to follow the pollster’s wishful thinking, many tried to pull out of their dives, reporting a “tightening” race.

Balderdash. The opinions have not changed that much in just a few days.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/04/election-night-confirmed-the-polls-were-lies/

I don't know how much evidence we need to see that the leftists in this country are attempting to subvert democracy and steal the presidential election.  And a hearty pre emptive fuck you to anyone who thinks otherwise.  :bc: 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't know how much evidence we need to see that the leftists in this country are attempting to subvert democracy and steal the presidential election.  And a hearty pre emptive fuck you to anyone who thinks otherwise.  :bc: 

How many threads do you plan on crying in?

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Probably about 10% as much as you, if our post counts are any indication.

I’ve lost count of  how many election threads you are being bloody in...surprised you haven’t fainted yet.🤣🤣
BTW keep my hundo and donate it to a food pantry or animal shelter.👍🏼🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve lost count of  how many election threads you are being bloody in...surprised you haven’t fainted yet.🤣🤣

Dude you saying someone is crying about something is pretty remarkable considering the past few years.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Dude you saying someone is crying about something is pretty remarkable considering the past few years.  :lol:  

Are Moe and Frankie busy or something?

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW keep my hundo and donate it to a food pantry or animal shelter.👍🏼🇺🇸

You let me know when the election is decided.  :roundhouse:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

snoughnuts insisted the pubs weren't going to cry yet they are crying all over the intrawebs today.  

Hey dumbass, I said "physical tears" just like the Hillary supporters did in 2016. I'll say it again, show me proof of Republican supporters physically shedding tears, I'll wait. 

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah self reflection isn't one of E. Clarence Poutington's better qualities.  :lol:  Hey, the election is a contested shit show, what kind of conversation does he think we''re going to be having in here?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah self reflection isn't one of E. Clarence Poutington's better qualities.  :lol:  Hey, the election is a contested shit show, what kind of conversation does he think we''re going to be having in here?

When you're as obese as Snacks is, looking in the mirror is a scary thing. :lmao: