Check your account email address ×

There is a Strong possibility it's 269 to 269

jtssrx

that would be tremendously entertaining.   Does some elector switch or do we throw it to a best of 50 house vote where Trump prob wins with 26 or 27 states being Pub and those house seats gained being the big difference maker    Trump/Biden 2020 admin would be awesome.  

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Pelosi then must decide as leader of the house.

She will have to pick Trump.

https://bongino.com/pelosi-says-the-house-is-ready-to-decide-the-election-if-the-results-are-disputed/

it's a vote state by state in the house so she would not decide as leader.  She would jsut vote the California vote.   With the house pickups the pubs could get back to controlling 28 states i think.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that would be tremendously entertaining.   Does some elector switch or do we throw it to a best of 50 house vote where Trump prob wins with 26 or 27 states being Pub and those house seats gained being the big difference maker    Trump/Biden 2020 admin would be awesome.  

I agree it would be completely entertaining but the House seats gained wouldn't be the difference maker.   GOP holds the majority in 27 states right now.

Just now, Highmark said:

I agree it would be completely entertaining but the House seats gained wouldn't be the difference maker.   GOP holds the majority in 27 states right now.

i prob should have said strong house showing because they easily could have lost some control rather than gaining seats and it's the incoming congress that votes.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i prob should have said strong house showing because they easily could have lost some control rather than gaining seats and it's the incoming congress that votes.  

Yes.   They gained a bit but without crossovers would have currently had the lead which does not matter.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Highmark said:

It's not house seats. each state gets one vote and Republicans control more states. Trump wins this Scenario 

Edited by jtssrx

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not house seats. each state gets one vote and Republicans control more states. Trump wins this Scenario 

I know but I think each representative still gets to vote and the assumption is they would tow the party line.   I didn't think it was automatic based on party alone.   Remember you could have some independents.  If you have some GOP defectors (I doubt but there are never Trumpers) it could flip a few states. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooofff.  The thought of Pelosi deciding anything should scare us all.

She wouldn't decide shit.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

At this point without some decisions from the SC going Trump's way its his only path. 

the SC did leave the door open yesterday in their PA decision for that.   And he'll have another justice involved if it's moved forward again.   

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

the SC did leave the door open yesterday in their PA decision for that.   And he'll have another justice involved if it's moved forward again.   

if trump wins PA the point is probably moot though. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if trump wins PA the point is probably moot though. 

where the numbers are at right now he prob won't.  Pittsburg did not vote enough for him and the Philly mail in vote should match the rest at 75% Biden.  

he can also try WI and NC if needed 

Edited by Angry ginger

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Reality is there was some sketchy election decisions in more than just PA.   Honestly comes down to if those decisions were done by the state legislatures or individuals in the states/counties.   Not positive but I'm pretty sure the constitution is relatively clear on this and why the left is constantly mentioning the pandemic should take over the constitution which is complete BS.   We shouldn't infringe on 1st, 2nd, 4th or any of them just because of a virus.

It won't be 269.  If Biden wins Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin, he has 270 and it's over.

Biden sitting at 238 on politico

238 + 6 (Nevada) + 10 (WI) + 16 (MI) = 270 exactly.  PA is irrelevant at that point.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If Trump wins Georgia, PA, and NC and Maine 2 and Biden carries Michigan Wisconsin AZ and Nevada it's a tie. Trump leads Maine 2 by a wide margin. With very few votes left.  

Tie.jpg

Won't be a tie in this scenario.  You are missing the one electoral vote out of Nebraska for Biden.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Won't be a tie in this scenario.  You are missing the one electoral vote out of Nebraska for Biden.

Yep and has trump get 2 electoral votes in Maine which wont happen