Check your account email address ×

It's over in Florida already "Update"

jtssrx

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There aren't any political adds running in CT and no presidential candidate comes here unless it is a fundraiser in Greenwich. One party rule sucks no matter which party it is.

They actually ran a large number of biden ads in Massachusetts, strange.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There aren't any political adds running in CT and no presidential candidate comes here unless it is a fundraiser in Greenwich. One party rule sucks no matter which party it is.

agreed-  this country works best when the parties have to work together.   a blue sweep would be the worst case scenario today foir every working american.    

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

They actually ran a large number of biden ads in Massachusetts, strange.

most of the cable companies in NH have the MA channels so i am sure it was directed at us.  Same reason my local morning radio show keeps running ME senate ads where they have a big southern ME audience.    

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't think you guys get western mass stations do you?

they do on the keene side of the state i think.   over here we get boston.  When there is only 1 network station in the state we have to go elsewhere.  I actually  liked the Maine channels when i had my camp in Ossipee.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Nothing wrong with that.

I joined FB a few weeks back just because of Marketplace....I’ve sold two sets of tires and a truck in that time.👍🏼

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

shared facebook accounts are gay

He's not sharing.

I don't have FB either. I'll use my wife's from time to time to comment on a picture my sister will post of my nieces and nephews. I always put my name at the end of message however.

• Gold Member

Post on snowmobile forum....

“facebook users are fucking faggots that need kill themselves for being a member”

meanwhile at home....

”Honey???  What is the password to our joint Facebook account again?  I forgot it and want to post on Bussmans timeline! Heeheehee”

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Post on snowmobile forum....

“facebook users are fucking faggots that need kill themselves for being a member”

meanwhile at home....

”Honey???  What is the password to our joint Facebook account again?  I forgot it and want to post on Bussmans timeline! Heeheehee”

Yeah?

She won't give me her password.

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He's not sharing.

I don't have FB either. I'll use my wife's from time to time to comment on a picture my sister will post of my nieces and nephews. I always put my name at the end of message however.

if he's using it enough to be made fun of he should have his own account.  Only people who share FB accounts are people who think their spouse is trying to bang their HS/college BF/GF

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if he's using it enough to be made fun of he should have his own account.  Only people who share FB accounts are people who think their spouse is trying to bang their HS/college BF/GF

It’s not a shared account. I sell and buy on the marketplace and that’s it. I saw a post by Bussman this morning and couldn’t resist. I’ll never have my own fb

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s not a shared account. I sell and buy on the marketplace and that’s it. I saw a post by Bussman this morning and couldn’t resist. I’ll never have my own fb

How did you see his post? Is he on your wife's friends list cuz random posts don't just pop up in the feed.

Keep digging bhennie, you're almost there...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

How did you see his post? Is he on your wife's friends list cuz random posts don't just pop up in the feed.

Keep digging bhennie, you're almost there...

Yes he’s on my wife’s friend list...along with a pile of other people we are friends with from fsce.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lame!! I wanna be your fb friend!!

:friends:

:lol::bc: