Check your account email address ×

55% of Americans think Election Day 2020 will be the most stress-filled day of their lives.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No shit . What is the fucking diff you still have to go to work on wend . 

Pretty sure not    having  to going to work is a huge motivator for some voter blocks. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Pretty sure not    having  to going to work is a huge motivator for some voter blocks. 

I honestly don't get not wanting to get out of the house and do something.  I would lose my fucking mind if I just sat around all day  every day .

Sure I can lay around for a day or 2 but then I start looking for shit to get done 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I honestly don't get not wanting to get out of the house and do something.  I would lose my fucking mind if I just sat around all day  every day .

Sure I can lay around for a day or 2 but then I start looking for shit to get done 

same way.  But, we didn't  know any different.  Everyone I know my age got a job at 16, regardless if you were planning to go college, played sports. 

we had beater cars that we payed for and put gas in.   

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

I don’t get it. The most stressful day of your life???  What kind of lives are people living.   Just today,  had to go work all day hung over as fuck , because people are counting on me to do this. Get home, wife tells me her 85 year old grandfather went to see a buddies new truck and the guy ended up running him over with it.  Going to vote isn’t on my stress radar.  🙄

that's terrible...sorry to hear that

• Thanks 1

Well, like most here believe, if this is the most stressful day of the year, you have it pretty good.  FFS with all the fear mongering about COVID I would never guess this.  I do have one question:

How can 55% think it is so stressful when the % of the voting age population who actually cast a ballot is barely that?

Edited by racer254

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

If Election Day is the most stressed filled day of your life then you're a fucking loser who has never had to deal with any meaningful stress. WTF I can't belive that's a real headline. :lol:

Americans sure are snowflakes :news: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

same way.  But, we didn't  know any different.  Everyone I know my age got a job at 16, regardless if you were planning to go college, played sports. 

we had beater cars that we payed for and put gas in.   

Lol and spent most Saturdays at the junk yard to get somebody's pile rolling so you could go cruze for chick's sat night 🌙 

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

If Election Day is the most stressed filled day of your life then you're a fucking loser who has never had to deal with any meaningful stress. WTF I can't belive that's a real headline. :lol:

Or, they have no idea what stress it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

12 minutes ago, Tadpole said:

Or, they have no idea what stress it.

That's what I'm saying. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Stress free and about 10 minute wait

IMG_20201103_080426594_HDR.jpg

I had to wait about 25 minutes because of the 3 "check in" stations 2 were being taken up by fucking morons that must not have been registered and were there the entire time with the poll worker getting set up in the system.     

20 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yup.  If this is it, they are leading a pretty decent life.

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It is , was on NPR yesterday. I just laughed when I heard it.

That is where I heard it too.

9 hours ago, F3600 said:

Man, we are a soft society.

SAWFT!  I know of 2 people that left work early today because of their anxiety.

5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

the stress comes from being brainwashed into thinking trump is the devil and will eat your offspring.

Irony being some Trump supporters literally think that Democrats eat the faces of children. :lol: