Check your account email address ×

All because some old used up person might get a cold and die.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

I ended up crying because that’s more than half of my senior year gone,” said Olivia Galbraith, 17, a senior at Kamiakin High School in Kennewick who has attended rallies calling for school to open.

https://www.seattletimes.com/education-lab/as-case-counts-rise-washington-school-districts-are-reversing-course-on-reopening-plans/

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

haven't seen a single case of that and if there is the problem rests squarely at home. 

Some local stuff around here with some of the kids that I've been hearing about. Even the ex's daughter. She was scared to go back into the school thinking she'd get it and bring it home or worse. Her mom works in a Hospital and sees Covid patients so I'm not sure what the deal is with school. She misses being around all her friends like it used to be. 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hearing about kids deathly afraid to go to school because they think they'll die. Nice job people!

Same goes for the global warming bullshit and telling kids (and adults) the earth will end in 8 to 12 years. And they wonder why there are so many with anxiety and depression problems. 

Psychologists Warn Parents, Climate Change Alarmists Against Causing 'Eco-Anxiety' in Children.

https://www.newsweek.com/eco-anxiety-climate-change-parent-fear-discussion-children-global-warming-depression-effects-1459731

https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2020/02/03/eco-anxiety-is-overwhelming-kids-wheres-line-between-education-alarmism/?arc404=true

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20191010-how-to-beat-anxiety-about-climate-change-and-eco-awareness

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

haven't seen a single case of that and if there is the problem rests squarely at home. 

I haven’t either. I’ve heard of a lot of parents being deathly afraid of having to help their kids with common core math because they were sent home. :lol: 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Covid is a good lesson of adjustment for kids and even their parents.

Accept being controlled or else.  Your party is fucking this country up.   

They just announced my kids school is going remote. I don’t know why. They’ve been going on alternate days and it’s working fine. Zero cases. 

• Gold Member

Kind of sucks that people are robbing millions upon millions of youth once in a life time experiences in an attempt to save a couple SS reciepients from getting a cold and maybe perishing like they are going to anyways.

GOV Whitless was just on news making a last ditch covid scare .   What a dumb ass.  She has a huge poster of herself on the wall ............THE GOV   made to look like she is the terminator. :lol:  

36 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kind of sucks that people are robbing millions upon millions of youth once in a life time experiences in an attempt to save a couple SS reciepients from getting a cold and maybe perishing like they are going to anyways.

Maybe this will keep SS going for a few more years.  I mean the left has been saying SS is broke and the pubs are taking it away since I was in grade school.  LOL

15 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hearing about kids deathly afraid to go to school because they think they'll die. Nice job people!

i've seen a  few of those cases.  My wife took a couple of the kids she watches the other day to home depot to buy pumpkins. One fo the kids forgot a mask and they went inside to grab a paper one and he went running back out to put the mask on so he wouldn't get in trouble for being inside without one.    Creating bootlickers beholden to the governments power is wrong.  That said not taking basic precautions or lying about not being able to wear a mask like some here do is retarded as well.