Check your account email address ×

Trump leading Biden 6 to 1 in this Pennsylvania poll

BOHICA

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

hmmmm, fell out of bed drunk vs being an abuser of women with a criminal record, what to choose, what to choose......

U know nothing about my charge.im young. U are stuck with how u are.

Edited by FrankieJames7

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

U know nothing about my charge.

Im glad your out and got another chance. Make the most of it and be thankful you didn’t end up killing someone or some shit

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Some minor wedge issues such a regulation , epa , global warming etc etc. The classic ancillary noise to keep the hyper partisans all lathered up. 

On the major issues ....massive crippling spending , imperialist militarism , egregious erosion of individual rights etc. I find them identical. 

If we’re going to be fed a shit sandwich I’d prefer it be from Biden vs Trump. I cannot stand a braggart and Trump is the most pathetic narcissist I’ve ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Not to mention the man sounds like a fucking moron every time he speaks. It’s embarrassing 

I won’t vote for either obviously 

LOL!

Will be different in Pa. now, in the past a Dem. needed a big lead early on as the rural areas come in later, now with all the mail in votes Trump will need a big lead early as many more Dems. voted by mail and those votes will be counted later.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, frenchy said:

the average waist size and BMI's I observe at televised trump rallies would confirm they love their cookies....

Aren't you a heavy person?  :lol:  What's your BMI?   Be honest.

Edited by Highmark

nope. How long was your aunt in the hospital after you pushed her down the stairs? 

13 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Did she leave you for a fat dude?

do you regularly assault female family members? :dunno: 

Did she leave u for a fat dude?

Don't you have an aunt to push down the stairs or something? 

pushing an elderly female family member down the stairs and sending her to the hospital isn't a 'mistake', it's a direct indicator you are a supreme POS. 

Meanwhile I see my ex regularly and we are friends to this day. 

Ya I had issues. All good now. 

Does she know ur gay?

dude you look like you've sniffed gas your entire life and live in a ditch. 

12 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

But yet his wife didn't leave him.

L

M

A

O

It's funny because francy considers himself intellectual :lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a surprise.

Listened to one of Trumps local campaign advisors pointing out that Trump will need to win PA by at least a 5% margin to cover the voting fraud that the state is known for. Their own AG is now under fire for calling the election a day before election day.  What kind of dishonest hack does such a thing?

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I am a truth teller :news: 

No actually you're a fucking blowhard, who lacks the wisdom to know enough when to just shut the fuck up.  Very bad personality trait.  :news: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listened to one of Trumps local campaign advisors pointing out that Trump will need to win PA by at least a 5% margin to cover the voting fraud that the state is known for. Their own AG is now under fire for calling the election a day before election day.  What kind of dishonest hack does such a thing?

No actually you're a fucking blowhard, who lacks the wisdom to know enough when to just shut the fuck up.  Very bad personality trait.  :news: 

your're just mad i state the truth about you orange kool aid man.  

I am tremendously wealthy, sucessful and brilliant.  Sorry you don't have that going for you :snack: 

Edited by Angry ginger

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your're just mad i state the truth about you orange kool aid man.  

I am tremendously wealthy, sucessful and brilliant.  Sorry you don't have that going for you :snack: 

:lmao: