Check your account email address ×

I’m not sure how we got here

f7ben

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not crying at all just pointing out the facts.  I guess you either forgot or weren't here for all the crying about debt, deficit, being the greatest threat to our country, golfing, security costs, our allies not trusting us, and the list goes on and on, things that are now cheered.

I've put more money in the bank in the past 4 years than I ever could. After buying land and upgrading my home.

When Trump took over, we had 46 drivers in our building. We are up to 60 full time and we run UHauls all day long to make up the difference.

Houses are going up to the point I can't get minor repairs done cause no one is available.

Where the rubber meets the road, I see nothing to bitch about.

If Obama could have pulled that off... maby Hillary would be President right now.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

From day 1 of his administration (before that actually), and to some extent from both sides, Trump has been ridiculed and hated. And that is fine. I didn't care for Obama one bit. Difference is, I didn't try to ruin America trying to get rid of him. I sucked it up for 8 years and did my bidding at the ballot box.

The way the left came at him, there was no choice for me but to see what happened. And he took the full measure of a country full of SJW and just plain sore losers. He beat a bogus investigation and a bogus impeachment.

All the liberals had to do was NOT BE STUPID. But they got STUPID. Everything you see from the Trump crowd the left brought on themselves. You made a martyr out of the guy for Christ's sake and then you wonder why he is!

Just had to not be stupid......

So every time you wonder why there are 20k people in a 30 degree airport at 12PM at night, pat yourselves on the back... you created one hell of a monster... :lol:

I was talking about this board. 

You cried every fucking day, who are you trying to bullshit?  Goddamn is your memory that bad?  Spender in chief, golfer in chief, you didn't even type his name you had a cute little bunch of letters and symbols. You sucked it up alright, LMFAO. 

I do wonder why people would do that for someone who is doing the same thing at a much greater level that they once cried about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I was talking about this board. 

You cried every fucking day, who are you trying to bullshit?  Goddamn is your memory that bad?  Spender in chief, golfer in chief, you didn't even type his name you had a cute little bunch of letters and symbols. You sucked it up alright, LMFAO. 

I do wonder why people would do that for someone who is doing the same thing at a much greater level that they once cried about.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I've put more money in the bank in the past 4 years than I ever could. After buying land and upgrading my home.

When Trump took over, we had 46 drivers in our building. We are up to 60 full time and we run UHauls all day long to make up the difference.

Houses are going up to the point I can't get minor repairs done cause no one is available.

If Obama could have pulled that off... maby Hillary would be President right now.

Just now, Snake said:

Glad for you.

So Amazon, Target, and all the online shopping had nothing to do with that, it was Trump? Not to mention the pandemic.

I went back doing jobs in 2014 because there wasn't enough  people to do the work on buildings here. 

Because NK blowing up a building in SK and parading a huge nuke is keeping them contained in your opinion.  

Obama didn't inherit sub 5% UE , and a record emerging markets either, and Trump nearly doubled the deficit he inherited and had record debt too. 

I posted about record auto sales in 2015 you told me to lay down and posted some article about a possible credit problem from the car buyers, compare consumer debt then and before the pandemic.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Glad for you.

So Amazon, Target, and all the online shopping had nothing to do with that, it was Trump? Not to mention the pandemic.

I went back doing jobs in 2014 because there wasn't enough  people to do the work on buildings here. 

Because NK blowing up a building in SK and parading a huge nuke is keeping them contained in your opinion.  

Obama didn't inherit sub 5% UE , and a record emerging markets either, and Trump nearly doubled the deficit he inherited and had record debt too. 

I posted about record auto sales in 2015 you told me to lay down and posted some article about a possible credit problem from the car buyers, compare consumer debt then and before the pandemic.

That's a lot of typing for slowest recovery in American history....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

That's a lot of typing for slowest recovery in American history....

That's a great deflection.  

To compare any recovery now to the past before the World Economy is a political discussion, not an economic one according to  top economists.  The time frame now to compare would be 10 years maximum more likely 5 years given the changes.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That's a great deflection.  

To compare any recovery now to the past before the World Economy is a political discussion, not an economic one according to  top economists.  The time frame now to compare would be 10 years maximum more likely 5 years given the changes.

Friday, October 30, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday, sponsored by Liberty Nation, Conservative News Where Truth Matters, shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 39% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -2. (see trends)

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I don’t dislike Dripper or racer or woolie or any of the other people I bicker with here. I’m not sure how we got to the contentious level of discourse we have. I’m sure I contributed but it has to stop. 

This is exactly what they wanted. I lost two friends over this. They were always democrats and I never had an issue with them. As a matter of fact, we never discussed politics. But both got super nasty after Trump won. I'm not surprised because it's been a 24/7 anti-Trump news Cycle. The issue on my side is instead of just letting them say what they think I would challenge them specifically on the Trump Russia BS. They both got personal and I said fuck it I don't need these people in my life. 

Over the 8 years of Obama I was never nasty to anyone who supported him. I may have disagreed with his politics but I never miss treated friends and family. 

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Friday, October 30, 2020

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday, sponsored by Liberty Nation, Conservative News Where Truth Matters, shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 39% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -2. (see trends)

Wonderful! 

Now, how does that change the fact that you and a large number of members on this board cheer the same things you used to cry and complain about?

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Meagan Kelly said it best about Obama in her interview on Frontline. Obama lied about Obamacare and it mattered to many voters.

Plus he was not great at foreign policy.  Take Syria for example.

Trump lied about having a plan at all.  I guess that shouldn't matter?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Everyone here has value aside form you mc and pouts 

Your value is being known as the dumbest motherfucker on two sled sites...bravo!🤣

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You have been  consistent in your views from Bush through Obama and now Trump, many others have done 180's since Trump took office, I'm sure it's frustrating for you and a few others here who realize this, myself included. I also think it's frustrating for his followers who know full well that their views have changed strictly because of party affiliation. Never in my lifetime have I seen the cult like following and behavior that I now see daily, and I'm not alone the number of friends and people I who I have talked to or have heard talking say the same thing, you are either 100% for him or you are no good.

In the interest of civility, what you just typed is a crock of shit.  Guys like you continue to mis portray or just not understand the support Trump has.  And fuck you and the cult comments, that horse has been kicked to death.  WE know Washington and the media is stone cold corrupt, the proof is all around us, and you want to accuse people of doing 180s and being a cult.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

From day 1 of his administration (before that actually), and to some extent from both sides, Trump has been ridiculed and hated. And that is fine. I didn't care for Obama one bit. Difference is, I didn't try to ruin America trying to get rid of him. I sucked it up for 8 years and did my bidding at the ballot box.

The way the left came at him, there was no choice for me but to see what happened. And he took the full measure of a country full of SJW and just plain sore losers. He beat a bogus investigation and a bogus impeachment.

All the liberals had to do was NOT BE STUPID. But they got STUPID. Everything you see from the Trump crowd the left brought on themselves. You made a martyr out of the guy for Christ's sake and then you wonder why he is!

Just had to not be stupid......

So every time you wonder why there are 20k people in a 30 degree airport at 12PM at night, pat yourselves on the back... you created one hell of a monster... :lol:

At the risk of being accused of giving a reach around, that was very well said, logical, factual and 100% spot on.  People trying to draw comparisons to how conservatives behaved when Obama was president, to how the left, media and most of Washington, Hollywood have behaved, with fake investigations and accusations of treason, are just not dealing in facts.  The left has shot themselves in the feet big time, and for the first time (not that the public was really paying attention), the media's power and opinion influencing has been blunted.  Good.  They're a bunch of insulated, pompous elitist blowhards and liars.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

grenellslams-600x240.jpg

And this from a gay guy that Trump appointed, being he's such a homophobe and all.......

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When you applaud horseshit as justified, one needs to seriously take a look at ones inner self.

This is Ben's Antifa.

This mentality has been allowed to fester.  Those hateful pieces of shit should have been arrested for threatening end of story.  We've let these complete morons run amok for 4 fucking years.  Enough.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Wonderful! 

Now, how does that change the fact that you and a large number of members on this board cheer the same things you used to cry and complain about?

Jesus guy you made your point.  Shut the fuck up already.

As far as Bens olive branch, we've been down this road a dozen times.  I know he's probably a nice guy, but for some reason, the regularly scheduled outbursts telling people to kill themselves, is more a manifestation with some kind of inner frustration, as Zoso points out.  Get that under control friend.  Life will go on regardless of who gets elected.  I just want truth, and corruption to be uprooted and prosecuted.  Trump has 4 more years to get that confronted.  I don't think the public has any idea just how dirty their government is, and Trump has only started to shine a spotlight on it, or as a result of their actions, let the spotlight be shown on them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Wow and u come in like a faggot frothing all over woolie.

Look Frankie I know you think he  Is like a second father you but all those pats on the head mean nothing.🤣

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look Frankie I know you think he  Is like a second father you but all those pats on the head mean nothing.🤣

Maybe give a response.  Or shut the fuck up and put me on ignore?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

This is exactly what they wanted. I lost two friends over this. They were always democrats and I never had an issue with them. As a matter of fact, we never discussed politics. But both got super nasty after Trump won. I'm not surprised because it's been a 24/7 anti-Trump news Cycle. The issue on my side is instead of just letting them say what they think I would challenge them specifically on the Trump Russia BS. They both got personal and I said fuck it I don't need these people in my life. 

Over the 8 years of Obama I was never nasty to anyone who supported him. I may have disagreed with his politics but I never miss treated friends and family. 

It's like, to restore their sanity the country needs to elect a Democrat then poof....all is better. What a strange bunch some of these people are. Just so heavily vested in politics

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

In the interest of civility, what you just typed is a crock of shit.  Guys like you continue to mis portray or just not understand the support Trump has.  And fuck you and the cult comments, that horse has been kicked to death.  WE know Washington and the media is stone cold corrupt, the proof is all around us, and you want to accuse people of doing 180s and being a cult.  

At the risk of being accused of giving a reach around, that was very well said, logical, factual and 100% spot on.  People trying to draw comparisons to how conservatives behaved when Obama was president, to how the left, media and most of Washington, Hollywood have behaved, with fake investigations and accusations of treason, are just not dealing in facts.  The left has shot themselves in the feet big time, and for the first time (not that the public was really paying attention), the media's power and opinion influencing has been blunted.  Good.  They're a bunch of insulated, pompous elitist blowhards and liars.

And this from a gay guy that Trump appointed, being he's such a homophobe and all.......

This mentality has been allowed to fester.  Those hateful pieces of shit should have been arrested for threatening end of story.  We've let these complete morons run amok for 4 fucking years.  Enough.

Jesus guy you made your point.  Shut the fuck up already.

As far as Bens olive branch, we've been down this road a dozen times.  I know he's probably a nice guy, but for some reason, the regularly scheduled outbursts telling people to kill themselves, is more a manifestation with some kind of inner frustration, as Zoso points out.  Get that under control friend.  Life will go on regardless of who gets elected.  I just want truth, and corruption to be uprooted and prosecuted.  Trump has 4 more years to get that confronted.  I don't think the public has any idea just how dirty their government is, and Trump has only started to shine a spotlight on it, or as a result of their actions, let the spotlight be shown on them.

So now you no longer care about debt, deficit, and a whole list of other things you spent the previous 8 years crying and bitching about? 

Cult fits perfectly someone who can change their view on something they spent 8 years crying about and now cheer the exact same thing, sorry if it hurts your feelings. 

I will also add Ben was, and I am talking about this group not the whole list of outside forces.

Edited by 1jkw
  • Thanks 1