Check your account email address ×

'Nightmare': Record number of COVID-19 deaths, hospitalizations and cases in Wisconsin on Tuesday

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:  

Funeral directors are responsible for getting the death certificate completed. In general, their duties are to: + Complete, or have completed, all items on the death certificate. + Obtain the cause-of-death information and certification statement from the attending physician or medical examiner or coroner.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/hb_fun.pdf

Thanks, maybe it opened the eyes of a few.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:  

Funeral directors are responsible for getting the death certificate completed. In general, their duties are to: + Complete, or have completed, all items on the death certificate. + Obtain the cause-of-death information and certification statement from the attending physician or medical examiner or coroner.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/hb_fun.pdf

There are two portions on a death certificate. One portion is completed by the medical examiner or attending physician. That section deals with cause of the death and other pertinent medical information. The other portion completed by the funeral director is body handling/preparation. 

Edited by spin_dry

9 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Over 5,200 new cases in WI yesterday, 2nd only to Texas at nearly 6,900 with 5 x the population

We've been 3-5K a day for what seems like a month or better yet I only know of 6 people max that tested positive or had covid since March.  I'm not sure I'm buying into what's being published numbers wise in Wisconsin.  

3 minutes ago, jammin said:

We've been 3-5K a day for what seems like a month or better yet I only know of 6 people max that tested positive or had covid since March.  I'm not sure I'm buying into what's being published numbers wise in Wisconsin.  

The numbers are inflated by officials to make trump look bad. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Wrong again, you assumed someone was lying. 

If the doctor lists Covid as cause of death and your “secret sources” say otherwise then somebody isn’t being truthful and IDGAF anyhow as I’m trusting the doctors over your “in the know funeral director”.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's a nightmare!!!

Get under your beds, stay home and lock down! :lol:

I'm I'm so glad our governor had her power striped so we don't have to put up with this

Weird  but you are the only one saying that.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird  but you are the only one saying that.

I am? Read much?

So if the goal isn't more lockdowns what's the point of running these numbers every day scaring the s*** out of the sheep of America? 

Edited by washedupmxer

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If the doctor lists Covid as cause of death and your “secret sources” say otherwise then somebody isn’t being truthful and IDGAF anyhow as I’m trusting the doctors over your “in the know funeral director”.

Man, I not sure I would. My wife is a PA. She has MANY MANY not so good stories about doc's......

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Man, I not sure I would. My wife is a PA. She has MANY MANY not so good stories about doc's......

I’m not saying go there aren’t a few cases of that happening but this idea that out of 220,000 deaths 180,000 really weren’t from Covid is ridiculous IMO. I’m sure that someday there will be an unwrapping of this whole thing and we will all be surprised one way or the other.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not saying go there aren’t a few cases of that happening but this idea that out of 220,000 deaths 180,000 really weren’t from Covid is ridiculous IMO.

I agree. 

Just was stating there is alot of dr's that are just as far left wing as AOC. In fact according to her, most probably are. She works with hundreds of doc's. Very very few conservative doc's.

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

I agree. 

Just was stating there is alot of dr's that are just as far left wing as AOC. In fact according to her, most probably are. She works with hundreds of doc's. Very very few conservative doc's.

No kidding...that is interesting.👍🏼

22 minutes ago, jammin said:

I was up at the cabin pulling the dock the past few days and the bars/restaurants aren't paying much attention to it at all up there.   Talking with a few tenders and they were really looking forward to the sledding season.   Bar traffic during the summer was down even though everyone and their sister was up there.   Takeout way up.  People were just drinking at their cabins.    

27 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's a nightmare!!!

Get under your beds, stay home and lock down! :lol:

I'm I'm so glad our governor had her power striped so we don't have to put up with this

what is power striping? Kinda like racing stripes? :dunno: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I was up at the cabin pulling the dock the past few days and the bars/restaurants aren't paying much attention to it at all up there.   Talking with a few tenders and they were really looking forward to the sledding season.   Bar traffic during the summer was down even though everyone and their sister was up there.   Takeout way up.  People were just drinking at their cabins.    

I picked up my sled Friday about half hour north of Milwaukee. Zero fucks given up there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you this much of a pompous asshole?  Go back and read this whole thread and maybe you can understand what is being said. 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the countries with the least issues are asian where masks are not a big deal just normal street wear.  Our mask wearing is about as effective as a screen door at stopping things,  look at half the people "wearing" masks with their nose out or it around their chin.  

This is patently false. Sweden is now 43 in the world. Both China who is lying about cases and Japan are right in line with Sweden who did nothing. I also included Peru and the Philippines as they had the harshed lockdowns in the world. They are both in the top 20 in the world in cases and deaths. The fact of the matter is we as a world do not lockdown or require masks in response to a virus. We use Vaccines when available and warn of the dangers. It's very clear the US has the most cases and the most deaths for two reasons. Number one we test more then anyone and it's not even close. We have the ability to test millions per day now. The reason we have the most deaths is we are flat out labeling all deaths as covid. The CDC hasn't been shy about admitting this and they are also on record as saying only 6% of the deaths are purely covid related. If we labeled all deaths as flu deaths during flu season simply because you died with the flu but not of the flu we would have 200 plus thousand flu death per year as well.

This was 100% politically motivated. The Democrats thought they could steal the election first by blaming TRump for covid. If you listen to Biden his entire message on every topic is to point to covid and blame trump for it. Second, they pushed mail-in voting, and many states put in place ridiculous extensions for votes to be turned in and counted. Some have since been overturned but places like PA and Nevada still have extensions for vote counting and turn in.  

43 Sweden 117,913   5,927 +7 N/A N/A 56 11,652 586 2,074,744 205,021 10,119,680
  2. 49 Japan 98,116 +618 1,730 +5 90,807 5,579 166 777 14 2,633,603 20,844 126,349,496
  3. 55 China 85,868 +42 4,634   80,936 298 4 60 3 160,000,000 111,163 1,439,323,776
  4. 11 Peru 892,497   34,257   814,204 44,036 1,048 26,948 1,034 4,427,751 133,691 33,119,249
  5. 20 Philippines 375,180 +2,053 7,114 +61 329,111 38,955 1,483 3,409 65 4,687,646 42,596 110,049,520

1,980 new cases in Sweden yesterday

Sweden's death rate is 17th highest in the world including San Morino and Andorra which are part of Italy and Spain so one could say 15th in the world.

World Covid 10 26 20 R1.jpg

Edited by Tinker

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Are you this much of a pompous asshole?  Go back and read this whole thread and maybe you can understand what is being said. 

How does what I said make me pompous? I understand perfectly.