Check your account email address ×

Did you notice Biden's denial on taking money from foreign govts?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Correct Joe.....you personally may have never taken money from a foreign country/company directly however your son did then that company your son owned paid you.   Nice deflection.   

Just now, Highmark said:

Correct Joe.....you personally may have never taken money from a foreign country/company directly however your son did then that company your son owned paid you.   Nice deflection.   

He definitely played words. No denials about those being his emails. I heard yesterday that the Chinese energy company donated a million to a university in PA, then Beijing Biden was cut a check by the university for a hair under a million..like $985k..They definitely are running a money laundering scheme

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

He definitely played words. No denials about those being his emails. I heard yesterday that the Chinese energy company donated a million to a university in PA, then Beijing Biden was cut a check by the university for a hair under a million..like $985k..They definitely are running a money laundering scheme

Yep.   That story is being ignored and its in his released documents!  I'd like to know how a guy who basically done nothing but govt is worth hundreds of millions. 

I want to be clear.....I have no problem with political figures making money after they leave office in book deals or speeches to a certain point.   The concern with the Biden's is it coming thru his son and brother WHILE he was in office. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   That story is being ignored and its in his released documents!  I'd like to know how a guy who basically done nothing but govt is worth hundreds of millions.  

whose worth hundred of millions certainly not joe.  pretty easy to rack up millions once your out of office when people will pay you 50-100k for a speech and all the recent presidents/VP have taken advantage of this.  Hell Trump was charging well over that for speeches prior to his presidency.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

whose worth hundred of millions certainly not joe.  pretty easy to rack up millions once your out of office when people will pay you 50-100k for a speech and all the recent presidents/VP have taken advantage of this.  Hell Trump was charging well over that for speeches prior to his presidency.  

Meant the "family."   Maybe not "hundreds" but I'd bet its shocking how much.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2020/10/22/how-the-bidens-earned-167-million-after-leaving-the-white-house/#3b6f723d1e42

Edited by Highmark

Seems repubs here are all about Biden’s fundraising but the bitches won’t even go close to Trumps finances, tax returns our even where the fuck his cash comes from.

But that Joe....he’s sneaky...lmao

Clue....voters don’t care. Trumps days are numbered. 

TIC TOC

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You can't be ok with companies controlled by the CCP paying Biden, or getting money from Russa, all while accusing Trump of collusion.  I'd think thats Hillary Clinton level arrogance, except now Trump is the president and has something to say about it, unlike last election when all Obamas hacks were in place.  :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems repubs here are all about Biden’s fundraising but the bitches won’t even go close to Trumps finances, tax returns our even where the fuck his cash comes from.

TIC TOC

trumps cash  was not made when he was in givenment see the diff ? Of course you don't not if it relates to your boy 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can't be ok with companies controlled by the CCP paying Biden, or getting money from Russa, all while accusing Trump of collusion.  I'd think thats Hillary Clinton level arrogance, except now Trump is the president and has something to say about it, unlike last election when all Obamas hacks were in place.  :dunno: 

I think they all are guilty of colluding with each other D or R,  Trump or Biden.  it's why the rich no matter what get richer and the middle class shrinks.  Trumps no better than the rest of them-  IMO he could truly give zero fucks about anyone below what he sees as his status but he loves the adoration that he gets from them.       

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

TIC TOC

The FBI and IRS know the color of Trump's stomach contents.   If there was anything there it would have been leaked and you know it.   I'm not sure any person in our countries history has been investigated more by LE and the media than Trump and his family.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think they all are guilty of colluding with each other D or R,  Trump or Biden.  it's why the rich no matter what get richer and the middle class shrinks.  Trumps no better than the rest of them-  IMO he could truly give zero fucks about anyone below what he sees as his status but he loves the adoration that he gets from them.       

The middle class is "shrinking" because more American's are moving up out of if than down.  

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/yes-the-us-middle-class-is-shrinking-but-its-because-americans-are-moving-up-and-no-americans-are-not-struggling-to-afford-a-home/

1. Middle-Class Shrinkage. If the middle class is shrinking, where are they going? There are only two places/directions they can go: Up or Down. And in fact, the middle class really is shrinking, but it’s because so many US households are moving up to higher income groups, not down to lower-income groups, as the chart below shows (thanks to AEI’s Olivier Ballou).

middleclass1.png

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

The middle class is "shrinking" because more American's are moving up out of if than down.  

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/yes-the-us-middle-class-is-shrinking-but-its-because-americans-are-moving-up-and-no-americans-are-not-struggling-to-afford-a-home/

1. Middle-Class Shrinkage. If the middle class is shrinking, where are they going? There are only two places/directions they can go: Up or Down. And in fact, the middle class really is shrinking, but it’s because so many US households are moving up to higher income groups, not down to lower-income groups, as the chart below shows (thanks to AEI’s Olivier Ballou).

so yes we are going from 3 distinct classes to rich and poor.  that is not a good thing IMO and I sit in the upper class.  I am thankful for the combination of opportunity and hard work so that I can sit there but also realize not everyone has the opportunities as they are skewed towards the haves not the have not's.  

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

"They all do it".  That really doesn't fly given what we've seen for the past 4 years.  They've uncovered every rock they could on Trump, and got nothing. Meanwhile, Bidens activities have  been outed and are there for all the world to see now.  I have little doubt that this was how Washington both parties did business for years, but comparing Trump to a Washington swamp rat is disingenous at best.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

so yes we are going from 3 distinct classes to rich and poor.  that is not a good thing IMO and I sit in the upper class.  I am thankful for the combination of opportunity and hard work so that I can sit there but also realize not everyone has the opportunities as they are skewed towards the haves not the have not's.  

The statistics simply do no match your claim.   Everyone might not have the exact same opportunity but its more to do with things other than income inequality and more to do with things like 2 parents in the home, being taught the value of education, hard work, being taught the value of budgeting, saving and investment.   Lots of people who come from nothing get very wealthy and a lot of wealthy people end up living in squalor.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

middleclass1.png

Yup Marx was big wrong who woulda thought 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

It doesn’t matter. Nothing at this point will change the outcome of the election. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It doesn’t matter. Nothing at this point will change the outcome of the election. 

Not sure I agree with that.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Not sure I agree with that.

True, Biden’s tax returns for the past several decades are there for all to see. No foreign interest monies. Where are trumps? That could be a game changer. For instance that Chinese bank account. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

The FBI and IRS know the color of Trump's stomach contents.   If there was anything there it would have been leaked and you know it.   I'm not sure any person in our countries history has been investigated more by LE and the media than Trump and his family.  

That’s not too hard to figure out 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

TIC TOC

"Fundraising"? You mean extortion.