Check your account email address ×

This Is The Double Truth Ruth!

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Please do me a favor and don’t edit my posts again.

He was the best role model president during and after his presidency in history.

Oh no, what are you going to do about it, call the post editing police? :lmao:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

teachers unions are an issue but there were teachers unions prior to the department of ed.  

Parenting today, or the lack thereof, make up a large part of it.

The lack of consequences for their actions at home and school is another part of it.  

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Please do me a favor and don’t edit my posts again.

He was the best role model president during and after his presidency in history.

Worst president in history but good human.  Now go put your sweater on and turn down the thermostat

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

teachers unions are an issue but there were teachers unions prior to the department of ed.  

And no one complained about how over paid they were, because they were paid appropriately for the hours they worked and work they did.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And no one complained about how over paid they were, because they were paid appropriately for the hours they worked and work they did.

If anything this pandemic is showing everyone how they are not there for the kids.  Selfish entitled snowflakes.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Teachers are special. They do a job no one here would or could do.

Please.  Millions of Americans do jobs that are filthy,  hard, stressful,  unrewarding,, no one wants to do and don’t look for sympathy or public admiration. 

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Teachers are special. They do a job no one here would or could do.

it is an important job that needs to weed out the losers. Just like the police.  Any group of public workers protected by a union is an issue.  they protect the weak and incompetent at the expense of those that they are there to serve.  

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If anything this pandemic is showing everyone how they are not there for the kids.  Selfish entitled snowflakes.

TBH every teacher i know wants to be back in the classroom with the kids.  It's weak administration and town government that has created the shit show the kids are dealing with now.  Given how little spread that has occurred over the 2-3 months of school so far at quarter/semester end every kid should be back in class from kindergarten to college.  Instead we are hearing no changes will be made.  My daughters looking to move from dorm to an apartment as her classes all will be online next semester and the dorms are like being in jail.  She actually drove 10 hours home yesterday to have a week away from it.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH every teacher i know wants to be back in the classroom with the kids.  It's weak administration and town government that has created the shit show the kids are dealing with now.  Given how little spread that has occurred over the 2-3 months of school so far at quarter/semester end every kid should be back in class from kindergarten to college.  Instead we are hearing no changes will be made.  My daughters looking to move from dorm to an apartment as her classes all will be online next semester and the dorms are like being in jail.  She actually drove 10 hours home yesterday to have a week away from it.  

I’m really glad my daughter is in a house this year.👍🏼

Carter was and is a super good guy, he did many good things and was Pro-Life,  but was a rather terrible president, he approved of some Gun control, his wage and price freezes harmed the economy, his botched hostage rescue in 1979 was a disaster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1