Check your account email address ×

Trump, first lady test positive for Covid-19

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why would I do that...sorry if too much information makes your brain hurt.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

There is a lot of moving pieces to all of this and it appears that The President knew he as infected earlier than they are claiming.

What's sad is how this group of science deniers gathered and may have created a super spreader event, why listen to advice by Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Redfield, etc.

Who's next in the pic below? :dunno: Wish them all a fast recovery.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We really don't know that.  Watched an hour or so of CNN last night speaking of speculation and embellishment.  One reporter had to breathlessly report that the "president hobbled onto his helicopter".  I mean come on.  Then a whole bunch of wishing him well by piling on.  I read something earlier about how Trump blamed this covid on China and how he's going to be some pissed at them if he gets sick.   I'm sort of laughing, but sort of not.  :lol:  :bc: 

You read something? More like you heard Trump blame China, it is what it is.

rose (2).png

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

What's sad is how this group of science deniers gathered and may have created a super spreader event, why listen to advice by Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Redfield, etc.

rose (2).png

Oh please.  We all did what we were supposed to do back in Feb. March.   From Fauci himself..... We were told to flatten the curve. The curves been flattened.  Virus isn't a worry or concern.  Virus is a concern.  Don't wear a mask.  Make sure you wear a mask.  We pretty much shut down our entire economy. Its been 8 fucking months Vince.  I don't want to hear anyone blaming anyone in this country for something that came from a Communist country that we simply can't trust.  How much longer would you like to go and how many more rules do you want to have to live with?

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

where are all these personal riches he got from being corrupt.  He made money for a couple years from a book and speaking.   All documented and disclosed on his tax returns.    

Yeah Biden really isn’t that guy....check out McConnells bank account and years in office...he’s done quite well for himself while Kentucky lags behind. Pelosi is loaded but that may come from her husband...not sure.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The stupidity never stops here.

Imagine if there was a FB back then; the story would have been the shooter fucked up and missed the arm.

Sounds like Trump and team may have been super spreading, Senators Thom Tillis, and Mike Lee have tested positive as has Kellyanne Conway, what a shit show this Administration has been.

lmfao yes it is the administrations fault we have covid in the US . good thing only 1 in 100 might die and that is only if they have other issues .

I hope tillis and lee and conway all were walking the halls in Washington giving hugs going to cocktail party's a few trips to the pentagon trip to the fed for some high level meetings infecting every insider POS in the DC then with any luck

we might just get rid of like 3 of them pos 4 with the advanced ages of a lot of the dinosaurs running government  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh please.  We all did what we were supposed to do back in Feb. March.   From Fauci himself..... We were told to flatten the curve. The curves been flattened.  Virus isn't a worry or concern.  Virus is a concern.  Don't wear a mask.  Make sure you wear a mask.  We pretty much shut down our entire economy. Its been 8 fucking months Vince.  I don't want to hear anyone blaming anyone in this country for something that came from a Communist country that we simply can't trust.  How much longer would you like to go and how many more rules do you want to have to live with?

so none of your guys are out working I assume ? STFU you and i both know they are and know full well there is no social distancing on any construction site  not even the fucking excavators 

Trump was sick, the night of the debate. Look at him, when he walked in, he looked like shit. He was probably in the early stage at that point. 

People just don't get the UBER CONTAGIOUSNESS of this shit. Biological warfare. 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

rose (2).png

WGAS. Thebest thing that can happen is we all get it, maybe get two or three times. it kills less than 1% and those it does kill are on their way out before they even get it. Now get the fuck under your bed and hide. me, I have been going coast to coast, no mask and have most likely cought it a few times. No fucks given. this is a total scam.

Just watched Kamala Haris at an event in Vegas.

I can't believe the fucking losers we have running for high-office in this country. 

Either way, I feel I lose in November. THEY ALL SUCK!!!! 

They all fucking suck.

They all can't fucking suck enough!!!  

I hate them all. They all have something I hate about them.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't believe the fucking losers we have running for high-office in this country. 

They all fucking suck.

Well if "Biden" wins......she the Harris administration and the other radicals will be running the show.....get used to it.

20 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If it kills em both that would not only be a reset button push, but actual proof that god loves America. 

If both survive then trump was right it isn’t anything terrible. 

If both die then science is right that it kills the old and unhealthy. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Biden really isn’t that guy....check out McConnells bank account and years in office...he’s done quite well for himself while Kentucky lags behind. Pelosi is loaded but that may come from her husband...not sure.

Biden had really nothing till he got out of office then he made bank. Those whose wealth increased dramatically while in office need to be audited. Pelosi being a big example because there is zero question imo that her husband didn't get inside info from her. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

They all fucking suck.

Who would you like to see in office?

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Think about this, the man has more testing around him than any other human in this country, and what protocol that the experts called for got ignored?

The list grows.

rose3.png

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think about this, the man has more testing around him than any other human in this country, and what protocol that the experts called for got ignored?

The list grows.

rose3.png

• Haha 1

At the press conference today, Dr. Sean Dooley said that cardiac, kidney and liver functions are all normal, that Trump is not on oxygen and is not having any difficulty breathing or walking.

He quoted Trump as saying: “I feel like I could walk out of here today.” Separately, Dr. Brian Garibaldi described Trump as being in "such great spirits."

The doctors also said Trump had been fever-free for 24 hours, and that symptoms of a nasal cough and fatigue had all “resolved.” However, they did not give a date for when Trump may leave the center.

You bunch of dummy's he should be called out on his b.s cure !! Clorax bleach guzzle a few back but no , you dummies endorse his b.s 

7 minutes ago, The One said:

You bunch of dummy's he should be called out on his b.s cure !! Clorax bleach guzzle a few back but no , you dummies endorse his b.s 

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

“And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up,” said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Sources

C-SPAN, “President Trump with Coronavirus Task Force Briefing,” April 23, 2020

PolitiFact, “In Context: What Donald Trump said about disinfectant, sun and coronavirus,” April 24, 2020

RB, “Improper use of Disinfectants,” April 2020

Rev, “Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23,” April 23, 2020

TV Eyes, accessed April 24, 2020

Here are his full comments:

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

He continued.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

“It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. Nevertheless, his remarks led some companies and state agencies to issue warnings about ingesting disinfectants. The maker of Lysol said in a statement that “under no circumstance” should its products be used in the human body.

The Biden campaign did not respond to a request for comment about what evidence the former vice president relied on when he claimed the president suggested Americans drink bleach to combat the virus.

Our ruling

Biden said Trump said drinking bleach could help fight the coronavirus. Trump did not specifically recommend ingesting disinfectants, but he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. We rate Biden’s claim Mostly False.

Our fuhrer is fine and in great health today. He snatch lifted 2 nurses while eating 4 Big Macs and 2 large fries for lunch. People called and said he never looked better.

You guys think if he was dying they would announce it?

Edited by Mainecat

4 hours ago, The One said:

Bunch of dummy yet you are the one spouting total bullshit with pride . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Our fuhrer is fine and in great health today. He snatch lifted 2 nurses while eating 4 Big Macs and 2 large fries for lunch. People called and said he never looked better.

You guys think if he was dying they would announce it?

your people have all the anonymous inside  sources I thought  

5 hours ago, The One said:

it is morons like you that repeat outright lies. HE never said to drink bleach or anything else. What he did say is that bleach kills it outside the body, so perhaps science could find a way to do the same internally. Listening to media will make you fucking stupid, and clearly you went down the rabbit hole along with the rest of the sheep.

• Like 1