Check your account email address ×

Well this should work out just great

Ez ryder

California should just secede and take all the liberals with them, along with a few FS members. :lol:  who in their right fucking mind, after 50 years of the failed welfare policies, and the mismanagement of San Francisco (along with most of California), thinks this makes any sense?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

California should just secede and take all the liberals with them, along with a few FS members. :lol:  who in their right fucking mind, after 50 years of the failed welfare policies, and the mismanagement of San Francisco (along with most of California), thinks this makes any sense?

the mayor .

Supposedly the birthing prosses is racist to black women so the 1000 bucks a mo is going to make it less racist . 

Any one see a explosion in black pregnancy in SF this yr by people who can't afford it in the first place . 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

was just watching some sun morning news show .

Well long story short San Francisco is going to start giving black women who are pregnant 1000 bucks a month. 

Our lovely governor Fred Flintstone was crying about budget shortfalls the other day and if Trump doesn’t bail out Illinois they might actually have to make some cuts. :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Our lovely governor Fred Flintstone was crying about budget shortfalls the other day and if Trump doesn’t bail out Illinois they might actually have to make some cuts. :lol: 

Oh what a travesty that would be 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh what a travesty that would be 

Amazing isn’t it? As if everything was just ducky before the covid and now they have a shortfall!!!!1 :lol: Some of these lib states are fucked and they seemingly have an endless appetite for more giveaways.

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well long story short San Francisco is going to start giving black women who are pregnant 1000 bucks a month. 

43 minutes ago, irv said:

Gee, I wonder how many now will intentionally get pregnant just to receive the $1,000 a month? 

F*cking morons. :smack:

Perhaps it’s time for taxpayers to stop paying taxes.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There really is only two ways to live in the city of San Francisco, 1 is in a tent pooping on the street and the second is to be wealthy very wealthy. So who is the $1000 for?

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There really is only two ways to live in the city of San Francisco, 1 is in a tent pooping on the street and the second is to be wealthy very wealthy. So who is the $1000 for?

I was thinking the same thing .

When I lived there in the early 90s I shared 16x16 a room with 3 other guys there was a kitchen and bath down the hall that 4 rooms shared . It was 1100 a mo .

I ended up partying with a chick who had a wealthy investment banker fuck buddy who kept a houseboat to live in when he got divorced or drunk in Marin and did not want to go home he was on wife 4 at that point lol .

I lived on it  just on the other side of the gate for about 1. 5 yrs and remodeled it for the rent  then he got divorced again lol .

He would pass out there or stop over to party all the time but he always had a bunch of drugs .

Total degenerat with piles of cash