Check your account email address ×

Dems will stall like Republicans did

Anler

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Explain how his own words gave him the way forward.

Fuck was he talking in Chinese?

I already posted how.

"A lame duck POTUS"  Do you have this scenario in government right now? Do you know the definition of a lame duck POTUS?

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Fuck was he talking in Chinese?

I already posted how.

"A lame duck POTUS"  Do you have this scenario in government right now? Do you know the definition of a lame duck POTUS?

Watch the whole clip and then get back to me as he addresses this or don’t.

BTW Goober will more than likely flip flop as his opinion on Trump has done a 180 and you can find those comments as well.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watch the whole clip and then get back to me as he addresses this or don’t.

BTW Goober will more than likely flip flop as his opinion on Trump has done a 180 and you can find those comments as well.

It's the first sentence. He doesn't repeat it in that clip, but his point was made and then goes on about using words against him. If you want to take partial quotes and claim that's what he said well how shallow. He didn't need to repeat it he was talking to apparent adults who should be able to transfer points made earlier in a statement with ones made later. 

I thought you went to university? No critical thinking skill courses? Just basket weaving?

17 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Crazy how the democrats are politicizing the Supreme Court and RGB.  Hell before her body was even cool Biden was on TV saying trump shouldn’t appoint anybody.

The Left has used the court to put forth their agenda on many fronts rather than making and passing laws in congress to do the same and as a result the court has been politicized for decades now.  

21 minutes ago, Roosting said:

It's the first sentence. He doesn't repeat it in that clip, but his point was made and then goes on about using words against him. If you want to take partial quotes and claim that's what he said well how shallow. He didn't need to repeat it he was talking to apparent adults who should be able to transfer points made earlier in a statement with ones made later. 

I thought you went to university? No critical thinking skill courses? Just basket weaving?

I understand it perfectly...see it anyway you want and my critical thinking skills are fine but continue carrying the water for a political party in a country where you don’t reside. TBH I don’t care what they do, who they nominate, if they wait or don’t...the whole system on both sides is broken and corrupt and the only people that benefit and are served are the ones in power. Graham,Pelosi, McConnell ect...don’t give a fuck about anything other than staying in power and enriching themselves.👍🏼🇺🇸

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This just motivates more people to vote for Biden. 

lol is that what you think? In your opinion centrist america wants a more liberal court . This is what you think ?  Lmfao time to get out from under your desk and talk with some actual real people 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol is that what you think? In your opinion centrist america wants a more liberal court . This is what you think ?  Lmfao time to get out from under your desk and talk with some actual real people 

MC is quite renown for his accurate predictions lolz.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand it perfectly...see it anyway you want and my critical thinking skills are fine but continue carrying the water for a political party in a country where you don’t reside. TBH I don’t care what they do, who they nominate, if they wait or don’t...the whole system on both sides is broken and corrupt and the only people that benefit and are served are the ones in power. Graham,Pelosi, McConnell ect...don’t give a fuck about anything other than staying in power and enriching themselves.👍🏼🇺🇸

no it's obvious you do not understand at all. as in completely wrong. Do you still believe Russia? 

Dude I'm as impartial as it gets. There is nothing in this for me, but I do see manipulation of statements, and I see when confronted with the truth you blow it off.

He said it very clear " lame duck POTUS" if you watch the entire statement he does put it in there as a complete thought. It's a new rule as he put it.

Your propaganda is just that. Seek the truth and attack that not some delusion you think happened.

• Like 1

The new Biden ads condemning the riots and destruction is backfiring.   It is eroding black support and white support is un changed.   
no one believes white guys in khakis are burning and looting the cities.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

no it's obvious you do not understand at all. as in completely wrong. Do you still believe Russia? 

Dude I'm as impartial as it gets. There is nothing in this for me, but I do see manipulation of statements, and I see when confronted with the truth you blow it off.

He said it very clear " lame duck POTUS" if you watch the entire statement he does put it in there as a complete thought. It's a new rule as he put it.

Your propaganda is just that. Seek the truth and attack that not some delusion you think happened.

I heard lame duck and I know what’s that means...he also made other comments and it’s not propaganda rather a it’s a another example of politicians talking out of both sides of their mouths but who knows..maybe Graham will honor his words. Speaking of words yours here suggest that you are anything but impartial.

OH COME ON!?!??

No one, absolutely NO ONE with a sound mind WANTS Joe Biden as POTUS.   no one.   its clear to see hes not mentally capable of the post so a vote for him is a vote for a person who has ZERO qualifications to be POTUS, Kamala.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Carl both sides have and at the end of the day WGAF.

The Dems turned the court appointee review process into a political chew toy and just like many of the other politically expedient rule changes they have made have now come back to haunt them. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dems turned the court appointee review process into a political chew toy and just like many of the other politically expedient rule changes they have made have now come back to haunt them. 

Sure thing Carl...

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/29/624467256/what-happened-with-merrick-garland-in-2016-and-why-it-matters-now

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard lame duck and I know what’s that means...he also made other comments and it’s not propaganda rather a it’s a another example of politicians talking out of both sides of their mouths but who knows..maybe Graham will honor his words. Speaking of words yours here suggest that you are anything but impartial.

Well when 90% of the propaganda is posted by you and it 100% leans one way, it could look like I could be impartial, but you like to hang on half truths so I like to point that out.

Got any more straw men to hang up ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Well when 90% of the propaganda is posted by you and it 100% leans one way, it could look like I could be impartial, but you like to hang on half truths so I like to point that out.

Got any more straw men to hang up ? 

90%?  Don't give Karen that much credit.  MC accounts for at least 50%.  But I could see Karen claiming the  90%, she might even get a tattoo tramp stamp 90%.

I think there are few people in Washington more able to lay out the problem better than Lindsey Graham.  First question in the interview is about Garland but it is the rest of the interview that really lays out the landscape of what has and what will happen.  Lindsey is unique in he is one of a handful who have voted for SC justices on their qualifications not their political leanings which of course is his constitutional duty.   Lindsey has voted for Sotomayor and Kagan unlike the Democrats who have not voted in the affirmative for any of the SC nominees put up by Repubs.  Chuck Schumer Will be on the tv in the next week saying all kinds of negative things towards who ever they pick and he can just deep throat a shotgun as far as I am concerned.

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Washington post (sorry) Amazon Post,  NPR  yea they are going to give you the straight story as they have no agenda right?

• Thanks 1