Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Kitty cat - advocates like your buddy Doe Dumber are going to do more harm than good for your cause in the long run.  You're cool with a waiting period - Doe Dumber offers excuses.  You need to deal with him before you come concentrate on the anti gun crowd. :bc: 

How does the waiting period have any merit in stopping any of the mass shootings in the past 5 years.  List an example if you can.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

I knew you couldn't resit!

We have meet the enemy-and the enemy is us.. :wall:

But you MAY have a point.

The guy was a security guard. Jesus its not the tool he used it was his hatred of gays or Americans or both that lead to this.

He could have blown the entire building up then what ban fertilizer?

23 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

That is fucked for sure. Yet you guys cant have mags... Dont get it:o The instant check they do on you is probably close to what they do when you get a FOID card here just in a faster process.

As far as Wisc goes you still have to have a Firearms card to do private transfers. I can tell you shit is tight in IL and i dont have any issues with it.

We can have mags- just can't hold over 10..was 7 for a little while.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Good point.

Why are we not targeting those who have the greatest probability of gun violence?

Why is it when 50 people get shot over the weekend in Detroit or Chicago we have no national  out cry, or interest from politicians?

IMO- political correctness is winning out over common sense.

Really? You are going to compare gang bangers capping each other to mass killings?

And for the record there is much outcry when an innocent child or adult gets killed in gang crossfire.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Really? You are going to compare gang bangers capping each other to mass killings?

And for the record there is much outcry when an innocent child or adult gets killed in gang crossfire.

I would Vince..they are all human.

I now think the systemic problems the US has are something to be really embarrassed about on both side of the fawking room.

Poverty

Mental people roaming the streets

Racism

Big Gov that doesn't have a clue how to fix things or do and just won't.

Me first attitude and my chit don't stink-yours does.

Illegal immigration

Drugs

Spousal abuse

Voter fraud>added by request.

Gang mentality..even the cops have it.

Edited by Capt.Storm

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I now think the systemic problems the US has are something to be really embarrassed about on both side of the fawking room.

Poverty

Mental people roaming the streets

Racism

Big Gov that doesn't have a clue how to fix things or do and just won't.

Me first attitude and my chit don't stink-yours does.

Illegal immigration

Drugs

Spousal abuse

Voter Fraud

You missed one..  LOL

I usually don't follow gun law advocates or any of that shit relating.  I don't care much because little will ever be done that amounts to anything. America possesses firearms in MASS quantities because of their ingrained distrust for their government.  And here's a quick history lesson.  When the Constitution was drawn up and the 2nd's "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" was being "penned", it was not so citizens could hunt and put food on their tables.  It was to make it possible to take up arms and defend ourselves against the tyranny of an organized government entity trying to take away rights of the citizens.  YEP!  That's why!  That's also why any gun is sold and is legal to own.  Weather or not it is used for hunting is irrelevant.  Not that I agree.  Lots of fat ass wanna be Special Forces guys running through the woods with assault weapons...personally, I could shoot them on site and be good with it...but I digress....

There has been all kinds of little laws past by liberals in their states that you don't hear about because the public will not comply and it is embarrassing for the lawmakers.  There was a state in NE (I think).  That made registering firearms a law.  People had 90 days (I believe) to comply and give their name, gun model, serial #'s, etc.... or risk forfeiture of their guns.  Guess how many did it?  Yep....apparently their were almost no gun owners in the entire state. :dunno:

Now, what does this mean?  Pretty simple..... You want them...come and take them!  And good luck with all that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:news:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Horseshit liberal babel.  I'd ask you to do better but you cannot.  The best thing you can do to help your cause is just to be silent.  If that means it takes a bullet in your head, well, take one for your own team.  You may need help though, hitting that little brain would prove to be quite a shot of luck without proper skills.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Horseshit liberal babel.  I'd ask you to do better but you cannot.  The best thing you can do to help your cause is just to be silent.  If that means it takes a bullet in your head, well, take one for your own team.  You may need help though, hitting that little brain would prove to be quite a shot of luck without proper skills.  

Where's the horseshit?  Don't like the facts... :fool:. Dude - you're a forum amateur who's trying to hard to I,press the clown posse :homework:

Strange world we live in.

A fucked up view of religion causes a massacre.

All we hear on the news from public officials is we should pray for the victims and peace.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Where's the horseshit?  Don't like the facts... :fool:. Dude - you're a forum amateur who's trying to hard to I,press the clown posse :homework:

I'm not going to break down your liberal crap taken out of context so you dweebs can call it "facts".  And I'm not sure if you notice...never mind, you don't notice.  But your ass gets handed to you on almost every thread...over and over and over and over.  We are all laughing at you here...you are.the epitome and poster boy of liberal idiocy.

And WOW!  Would I ever love to meet you in person!  We could really get some things "discussed".  Never know, it's a small world...let's not jinx it.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Strange world we live in.

A fucked up view of religion causes a massacre.

All we hear on the news from public officials is we should pray for the victims and peace.

Im actually slightly impressed that they are going hard on islam today. I am seeing more of the media bringing up the REAL issue here vs another excuse to talk about "assualt rifles"

But its kinda interesting that NO ONE in the media is even asking why it took the swat team 3 fucking hours to do something. pretty shitty.

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Not assault rifles though. No normal person needs them. They should be restricted to military and police 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Because your NRA is opposed to any legislation relative to guns.  The NRA has blood on their hands.  Period. 

Not a member.

They are an advocacy group............

Does AAA have blood on their hands after a driver plowed through a group of bikers in Kalamazoo?

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Really.

What a silly deflection on your part.

I hope you are being sarcastic.

Um, three innocent children were just killed in Detroit recently.

Tell me all about it without having to Google it.

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I gotta disagree on the ak-47 not being a great tool for the defense of a home..Reagan or not.

Well, I think there are better and more preferred devices for home defense.  But look at the quote carefully.  What he "believes" doesn't matter and it sounded nice.  Go back to my history lesson post:  When the Constitution was drawn up and the 2nd's "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" was being "penned", it was not so citizens could hunt and put food on their tables.  It was to make it possible to take up arms and defend ourselves against the tyranny of an organized government entity trying to take away rights of the citizens.  

Most politicians are mostly very aware of this fact....and agree.  Republicans for sure.  The Dems are the ones how somehow have turned this into a "why do you need THAT for home defense or hunting?"  And the right side retards have FALLEN for it by trying to answer that question when there really isn't a reasonable answer that can explain it.  

AGAIN: When the Constitution was drawn up and the 2nd's "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" was being "penned", it was not so citizens could hunt and put food on their tables.  It was to make it possible to take up arms and defend ourselves against the tyranny of an organized government entity trying to take away rights of the citizens.  

This, or some simile, should become the standard answer.  And the debate against it can not be argued successfully. 

7 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Im actually slightly impressed that they are going hard on islam today. I am seeing more of the media bringing up the REAL issue here vs another excuse to talk about "assualt rifles"

But its kinda interesting that NO ONE in the media is even asking why it took the swat team 3 fucking hours to do something. pretty shitty.

It will be interesting to find out how many he killed during those 3 hours or how many may have been saved by faster medical treatment.  I think each hostage situation is different but they knew from the beginning that this was terrorism because he called 911 prior voicing allegiance to ISIS and was yelling Allahu Akbar.  They had to know from witness' that he was killing people inside.   If it is at all thought of to be terrorism they cannot wait and negotiate.   Its not a hostage situation with them.  Force must be immediate even if it causes further injury or loss of life.   In the end it will most likely save lives.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It will be interesting to find out how many he killed during those 3 hours or how many may have been saved by faster medical treatment.  I think each hostage situation is different but they knew from the beginning that this was terrorism because he called 911 prior voicing allegiance to ISIS and was yelling Allahu Akbar.  They had to know from witness' that he was killing people inside.   If it is at all thought of to be terrorism they cannot wait and negotiate.   Its not a hostage situation with them.  Force must be immediate even if it causes further injury or loss of life.   In the end it will most likely save lives.  

Yeah you're seeing through why they are calling it a hostage situation. :bc:

23 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

There were reports or thought he may have had a bomb with him, rush in with 20 or 30 people he sets off the bomb and kills all   already inside and those who came in to rescue them.

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Unless he had an explosive devise and blows everyone up.