Check your account email address ×

20 Dead in Gay Club Shooting.....

9 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Very good point. :goodpost:

Thank you..and i could throw road rage out there..but don't get me started on that..lol.

I might be one of the spoiled ass Americans that just can't get fawkin nowhere fawkin fast enough..so get the fuck out of my way bitch! 

BTw..I was on the way to the gun shop.

:lol:

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Thank you..and i could throw road rage out there..but don't get me started on that..lol.

I'm might be one of the spoiled ass Americans that just can't get fawkin nowhere faekin fast enough..so get the fuck out of my bitch! 

image0061.jpg

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

We pass laws limiting vehicles and their drivers.  License?  Insurance?  Registration?  Weight limit per axle?  Seat belts?  Air bags? Anti lock brakes? Crash test results?  Drunk driving?  Drivers exam if violations occur?  Eye test? Driving test? Limits on vehicle use based on age?  Manufacturers are sued for faulty vehicles?  Recalls?   

Yeah - let's treat guns like vehicles :bc: 

right vs privilege.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So you're telling me that no one in Michigan gives a fuck about three ghetto kids getting smoked in Detroit?

Here is a Chicago kid that got shot and the story made the Washington Post, again when an innocent kid gets shot in Chicago it makes the news for at least a few days along with many people asking for an end to the violence.

Another Chicago kid that made the WP.

Are you capable of an honest debate?

If not, I will move on.

Of course, lots of people care.

Is it a................ 21 pg. debate on FS ..............The President weighing in.............Politicians all across the Country demanding action, jockying for  position......lowered flags.........I could go on and on.

see it's just like the libs  to blame the gun -when it was a guy with a fawked up view on things..hated gays and went off.

It says more about the person then it does the guns.

People will always find a way to get a gun no matter how many laws you write..you can't legislate morality.

• Like 2

i find it disappointing that Obama said nothing about islam at all. He basically went straight to the "its so easy for everyone to buy assault weapons" card. But really we all know the FUCKING FBI investigated this guy 2x and totally fucked that one up.

IMO if you are being investigated for terrorism you should be not eligible to purchase a firearm. Dont think anyone disagrees with that. Especially considering his many other issues he had and his travel history. You could go to court and get file an appeal but just hearing this guys past seems like a slam dunk to me.

As far as legislation goes.. why dont we worry about preventing criminals ie mentally unstable and radical terrorists from aquring firearms. start there. Us law abiding citizens aren't shooting anyone.

Same as the car argument are we going to limit all cars to 40mph and add foam.. what.. we cant do a good enough job at enforcing gun regulations to where we have to ban all semi auto guns.. gimme a break. And reality is there are hundreds of millions of semi auto firearms out there. U think people are going to turn them in... come on.

27 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They were on the outside.

Doing what they were trained to do, trying to save lives including their own, if you don't think SWAT and other LEO agencies train for these exact situations you are really not very informed.

Pussys they were.

They were too busy with the coffee and doughnuts.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

i find it disappointing that Obama said nothing about islam at all. He basically went straight to the "its so easy for everyone to buy assault weapons" card. But really we all know the FUCKING FBI investigated this guy 2x and totally fucked that one up.

IMO if you are being investigated for terrorism you should be not eligible to purchase a firearm. Dont think anyone disagrees with that. Especially considering his many other issues he had and his travel history. You could go to court and get file an appeal but just hearing this guys past seems like a slam dunk to me.

As far as legislation goes.. why dont we worry about preventing criminals ie mentally unstable and radical terrorists from aquring firearms. start there. Us law abiding citizens aren't shooting anyone.

Same as the car argument are we going to limit all cars to 40mph and add foam.. what.. we cant do a good enough job at enforcing gun regulations to where we have to ban all semi auto guns.. gimme a break. And reality is there are hundreds of millions of semi auto firearms out there. U think people are going to turn them in... come on.

That is a very slippery slope you're treading.  So now you want to limit someone's rights based on an accusation.  Behavior such as this is very dangerous.  :bc:

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

That is a very slippery slope you're treading.  So now you want to limit someone's rights based on an accusation.  Behavior such as this is very dangerous.  :bc:

But prolly very needed in this day and age...I would be behind it..mental evaluation   and all.

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

Not accusations. They had solid info on him and his traveling. Yes i agree but same as standing there and doing nothing for 3 hours... Guess what that didn't work.

Like i said there would have to be an appeal process and 3rd parties. Giving you my 30 round mags wont help a damn thing man.

You want to own a firearm in America dont be a raidcal islamist that travels to saudi Arabia and threatens your coworkers..........For Fucks Sake man

9 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I thought he made some pretty good points...

https://www.facebook.com/newshour/videos/10154247237078675/?pnref=story

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

But prolly very needed in this day and age...I would be behind it..mental evaluation   and all.

My problem with anything like that is it often opens the door for other similar (but not) situations of limiting of one's rights.

Not accusations. They had solid info on him and his traveling. Yes i agree but same as standing there and doing nothing for 3 hours... Guess what that didn't work.

Like i said there would have to be an appeal process and 3rd parties. Giving you my 30 round mags wont help a damn thing man.

You want to own a firearm in America dont be a raidcal islamist that travels to saudi Arabia and threatens your coworkers..........For Fucks Sake man

If they are documented to be such a person, by all means ship the fuckers out of the US let alone sell them a weapon. I'm not for limiting anyone of anything unless there is proof on undoing. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I thought he made some pretty good points...

https://www.facebook.com/newshour/videos/10154247237078675/?pnref=story

He didn't really say anything new there. No fly list may or may not include other people besides terorists. I would hope that being labeled a terrorist means they have surveillance and all that.

No fly list might just be you freaked out and had a panic attack. or refused to get strip searched. Again dont really disagree with most of what he said but there needs to be a better explanation of no fly list to discuss this.

He didn't really say anything new there. No fly list may or may not include other people besides terorists. I would hope that being labeled a terrorist means they have surveillance and all that.

No fly list might just be you freaked out and had a panic attack. or refused to get strip searched. Again dont really disagree with most of what he said but there needs to be a better explanation of no fly list to discuss this.

Well Obama gets blamed for everything so it kinda explains a bit how Obama doesnt actually do everything and we still have laws and stuff...

8 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

HEY!

He used my car anoligy ..but saying it's way better now..maybe it is but it's still around 40k a year.

Edited by Capt.Storm

20 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Pussys they were.

They were too busy with the coffee and doughnuts.

Easy to say that sitting behind a computer, not quite the same when there are real bullets and the possibility of explosives, not to mention the fact they did go in, 3 minutes 3 hours or 3 days they still went in.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Easy to say that sitting behind a computer, not quite the same when there are real bullets and the possibility of explosives, not to mention the fact they did go in, 3 minutes 3 hours or 3 days they still went in.

Right boss..anything you say. :bc:

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Right boss..anything you say. :bc:

I hope ISIS attacks the gay bar where you hang out. Then they will get a big surprise... :bc:

Edited by Anler