Check your account email address ×

Divorce rates in America soar by 34 percent during the COVID-19 pandemic

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Divorce is easy. Marriage is hard.

Personally I don't think marriage is difficult at all.....my wife on the other hand..... :lmao:

• Haha 1

if you can't afford 2 houses you can't afford to get married.  Only reason we are still married is one of us gets the fuck out and goes to the cabin or  on a trip at least 6to12  days a month .

But we are both only kids latchkey kids so we need alone time 

Edited by Ez ryder

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Marriage is an intrusive, liberal invention.  Government regulation of a personal relationship disguised as a pact ordained by God. What could possibly go wrong?

It’s also voluntary. I’ve noticed quite a few saying they’ll never get married. Good for them. I hear “life partner” more and more these days.

:bc: 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Marriage is an intrusive, liberal invention.  Government regulation of a personal relationship disguised as a pact ordained by God. What could possibly go wrong?

So why are fags trying so hard to be included.:lol:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why are fags trying so hard to be included.:lol:

Depends on the faggot. Most faggots are just as stupid as straight people. So there’s that. Now closet faggots, which there are a few of here, marry women for different reasons. 

Edited by spin_dry

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

It’s also voluntary. I’ve noticed quite a few saying they’ll never get married. Good for them. I hear “life partner” more and more these days.

:bc: 

Lol I have like 3 of those old hippy people in my family .now that they are starting to die it gets all sorts of fucked up . Because those same people who did not want to have to have a contract or what ever are the same ones who did not have a contract for there assets. 

One a very smart lady for the most part.  She was head of business tax collection for Arlington County her "life partner " was a lobbie guy for 50 yrs . Well she had no will now all her shit goes to remaining family .me and her brother  not her life partner . I was all for just signing her shit to her boyfriend of 35 yrs but her brother wants it all. Like I said cluster fuck 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol I have like 3 of those old hippy people in my family .now that they are starting to die it gets all sorts of fucked up . Because those same people who did not want to have to have a contract or what ever are the same ones who did not have a contract for there assets. 

One a very smart lady for the most part.  She was head of business tax collection for Arlington County her "life partner " was a lobbie guy for 50 yrs . Well she had no will now all her shit goes to remaining family .me and her brother  not her life partner . I was all for just signing her shit to her boyfriend of 35 yrs but her brother wants it all. Like I said cluster fuck 

When you die with no will it goes in what they call Intestate. It's pretty interesting reading up on it to find out what's involved. My brother didn't have a will for various reasons of his own even though I hounded him for years to get one. I retained a law firm to act on behalf of his estate due to the fact I'm in Ont and he was in Nova Scotia. His deceased common law had 4 kids ( grown ups now) and the lawyer handling the affairs said tell them to stop soaring ( vultures) there's no bones to pick. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/28/2020 at 9:05 PM, spin_dry said:

Not surprising. Should give the economy a nice boost as people establish new households  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8674001/Divorce-rates-America-soar-34-percent-COVID-19-pandemic.html

Did you get divorced once?