Check your account email address ×

Pretty good synopsis of the Kenosha Killer

8 minutes ago, jammin said:

College Republicans United announced this week that half of any funds they raise during the semester will go toward paying for the legal defense of Kyle Rittenhouse.

Interesting.....

image.thumb.png.332a6f0cc92ecf60575b8e61a100e72f.png

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nobody does this or that says some shit ass celebrity and we are supposed to believe them 100% . Shut up mouth piece 

Edited by Skidooski

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nobody does this or that says some shit ass celebrity and we are supposed to believe them 100% . Shut up mouth piece 

What about phony Larry Bird memes...should we listen to those? 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Trump hit the lottery with this fib. He just helped him win the election providing Trump doesn’t do anything stupid in the next few months. Trump says stupid shit all of the time,but we are all used to that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Trump hit the lottery with this fib. He just helped him win the election providing Trump doesn’t do anything stupid in the next few months. Trump says stupid shit all of the time,but we are all used to that.

Can you imagine if they were to clear this kid and Trump brings him to the White House? Seizures simultaneously across the country

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Can you imagine if they were to clear this kid and Trump brings him to the White House? Seizures simultaneously across the country

Trump loves him some libtard tears. I think he gets high off them. I wouldn’t put it past him. He didn’t hesitate to congratulate the kid that beat cnn over the fake Indian stunt.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Trump loves him some libtard tears. I think he gets high off them. I wouldn’t put it past him. He didn’t hesitate to congratulate the kid that beat cnn over the fake Indian stunt.

He says a lot of stupid shit and I personally have a hard time listening to him speak. That being said I have to believe he's been, at times, trolling the fuck out of the left for four years and counting. 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He says a lot of stupid shit and I personally have a hard time listening to him speak. That being said I have to believe he's been, at times, trolling the fuck out of the left for four years and counting. 

agreed no one can be that stupid and unaware and get to that point

or at least I hope so

• Haha 1

U.S.

Counter-protester who pulled a gun on Black Lives Matter protesters in Florida after a fight erupted won't be charged

8671bb20-a4bf-11e9-bf77-b045690ae315
insider@insider.com (Libertina Brandt)
Business InsiderAugust 30, 2020

<p class="copyright">Don Juan Moore / Contributor/Getty Images</p>

Don Juan Moore / Contributor/Getty Images

• A counter-protester in Tallahassee pulled a gun on Black Lives Matter protesters yesterday after a fight erupted.

• The man will not be charged, as the city found the counter-protester was "lawfully defending himself.".

The police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin has sparked protests around the country.

Yesterday, in front of the Florida Historic Capitol building, a counter-protester pulled a gun on Black Live Matter protesters after getting knocked to the ground.

After reviewing the incident, The City of Tallahassee has confirmed that the individual, whose identity has not been released, will not face charges.

As the Tallahassee Democrat reported, the city stated in a press release that the individual had a license to carry a concealed weapon. The city also pointed out that the protest was not permitted, and protesters did not coordinate with the police department ahead of time to coordinate and ensure safety.

"The evidence confirmed the physical altercation between numerous protesters and that the individual was knocked to the ground and under attack before lawfully defending himself," the press release states.

According to the Tallahassee Democrat, the city found that the incident transpired after a white man was pushed by a white protester for documenting the protest, thus sparking a fight. As the counter-protester got up from the ground, he drew his weapon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

8FE73994-CE19-4D0B-9B59-27C79E436453.png

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What about phony Larry Bird memes...should we listen to those? 

55 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes,he didn’t say anything political, just told them to shut up and play the game.

Nothing political...really? 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You have me confused with someone that gives two shits about the NBA . 

I haven’t watched the NBA since The Pistons Bad Boys teams and I didn’t post the meme.:music1: