Check your account email address ×

Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honestly if this guy wasn't in the process of grabbing a gun what was this officer thinking?   This appears to be way worse than the George Floyd case.   Yes he should have obeyed the officers commands but God damn you don't shoot the man in the back for that when he's not armed.      

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am not sure what the situation was, but it doesn't seem to be handled correctly.  And no, Wisconsin is not gonna burn. 

Oh derp derp derp derp derp....fucking faggot

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I am not sure what the situation was, but it doesn't seem to be handled correctly.  And no, Wisconsin is not gonna burn. 

The groups haven’t even arrived in Wisconsin yet and riots have already begun. Echoes of slavery. 

https://www.rrstar.com/news/20200824/riots-erupt-after-kenosha-police-shoot-black-man

Just now, racer254 said:

People like spin are already acting as though the whole state is burning to the ground.  FFS, it was one fire. 

Die in that fire you retarded cocksucker

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

While this is horrible, what is wrong with people and the police?  If a cop tells me to stop, I stop and talk with him, not run to my car.

Cops shoot black people for no reason all the time.....if I had done nothing wrong I’d try and get the fuck away from them too

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My stomach turned watching it....just unloads on the guys back point blank with a kid in the car

If I read right, THREE kids in the car....... can you imagine watching your dad take 7 rounds...... sweet fuck

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Not good.  Last thing the anarchists need is another excuse to riot and pillage.  I’d say those cops are fucked.

This shit is why cities burn....defund police and change the system or it will continue to burn 

Just now, Anler said:

I think if we want this to be over the cops are just going to have to shoot all of the black people. 

Woolie nodded in agreement for a second until he saw it was you that posted 

• Haha 1