Check your account email address ×

So we are quoting white nationalists now?

This meme was posted in the meme thread by an esteemed member of the ecdl.

The man who was quoted is a Finnish white nationalist. He's a regular topic of discussion on The Daily Stormer, an Alt-Right (read neo nazi) publication run by members of Storm Front. 

http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/2016/09/finnish-man-dies-after-assault-by-nazis/

So, Wolverton, you gonna retract this white power horseshit, or are you gonna embrace it?

15284913_1355754654437817_2891446722433411002_n.jpg.7ee656e6e9dc27b0b84209fafa73176c.jpg

Edited by motonoggin

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Jokes, comrade. 

This was not posted as a fucking joke.

That is what I was wondering

Seem like everyone wants it both ways in the meme thread ....depending on how they view the meme

Edited by Cold War

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This meme was posted in the meme thread by an esteemed member of the ecdl.

The man who was quoted is a Finnish white nationalist. He's a regular topic of discussion on The Daily Stormer, an Alt-Right (read neo nazi) publication run by members of Storm Front. 

http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/2016/09/finnish-man-dies-after-assault-by-nazis/

So, Wolverton, you gonna retract this white power horseshit, or are you gonna embrace it?

15284913_1355754654437817_2891446722433411002_n.jpg.7ee656e6e9dc27b0b84209fafa73176c.jpg

oh fuck off.  I already told you I didn't know who he was.  But that sentiment also describes a patriotic American in the context of an illegal immigrant as well.  You've been going off half cocked for weeks with your over the top anarchy heteropatriarchial fascist neo faggot labeling games, and one little "counter meme" has your panties in a knot?  Stick it up your butt-ocks you safe space play doh squeezing soft hands nancy boy.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

oh fuck off.  I already told you I didn't know who he was.  But that sentiment also describes a patriotic American in the context of an illegal immigrant as well.  You've been going off half cocked for weeks with your over the top anarchy heteropatriarchial fascist neo faggot labeling games, and one little "counter meme" has your panties in a knot?  Stick it up your butt-ocks you safe space play doh squeezing soft hands nancy boy.

Well, yeah, you're quoting a fucking neo nazi. Lol. 

This is how fascism begins. And you know I've been talking about fascism for a lot longer than I've been radicalizing left.

All the early markers for fascism are there, if you're willing to look. We've been headed that way at a slow boil since the 80s. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Communism = The govt will force you to be proud of your country.

Nationalism = You're proud of your country because what you are allowed to accomplish. 

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Communism = The govt will force you to be proud of your country.

Nationalism = Your proud of your country because what you are allowed to accomplish. 

And I've noticed the left using the term "nationalism" as a horrid step in the wrong direction or a "step backwards".  I'll never get them.  "Let's all be weak and sad and show everyone who isn't weak and sad why they should be weak and sad.  If they refuse to be weak and sad we should call them names and hate them if they don't get weak and sad about it.  And do all this why we are weak and sad."

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

And I've noticed the left using the term "nationalism" as a horrid step in the wrong direction or a "step backwards".  I'll never get them.  "Let's all be weak and sad and show everyone who isn't weak and sad why they should be weak and sad.  If they refuse to be weak and sad we should call them names and hate them if they don't get weak and sad about it.  And do all this why we are weak and sad."

Got to remember a sad number of them hate America to begin with.  As much as was wrong with Bill Clinton he did not give that appearance the way Obama and the libs do today.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Got to remember a sad number of them hate America to begin with.  As much as was wrong with Bill Clinton he did not give that appearance the way Obama and the libs do today.

You know.  It's like the people that hate their house, their neighborhood, their city, their state, etc....FUCKING MOVE!  Stop being such a fucking pathetic buzz-kill for Christ's fucking sake.  

We just went though 8 fucking years of idiocy that is only matched by.....hell, not sure what it is matched by.  But I didn't spend all my time being "sad"about it all.  Why is such a huge part of our population so god damned pathetic?  Why aren't they happier or better off about having their idiot king rule over them the last eight?  Now they are even sadder, stupider and more pathetic.  Good grief.

"L" is for loser. :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Well, yeah, you're quoting a fucking neo nazi. Lol. 

This is how fascism begins. And you know I've been talking about fascism for a lot longer than I've been radicalizing left.

All the early markers for fascism are there, if you're willing to look. We've been headed that way at a slow boil since the 80s. 

Seek help Dan.  And quit using my last name.