Check your account email address ×

You mutt's ever hear of this stuff?

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just wiskey made in scotland.

No, it's filtered through sweaty, dirty gym socks then stored for 12 years in a barrel made of piss elm. Lol

Evidently I haven't "acquired" the taste

I love irish whiskey so?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I've had it. Tastes like scotch. I cant stand scotch but I was told I'd live that. Nope, still scotch.

I've had scotch that tasted like paint thinner, and I've had scotch that was nectar of the gods.  Johnny Walker Blue is probably the best I've tasted.  Maybe there's better, but you won't see me spending more than 50-60 bucks a bottle for anything.  :lol: 

12 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Scotch sucks

Taste like old tires to me. Something about using peat in the distillation process. Yeah, I said peat. Dug up from the ground. My wife’s company makes some of it and she’s brought it home. I liked maybe one out of like 6 or 7 I’ve tried. The rest made me gag.(Bowmore, Laphraig, and Auchentoshan are their brands)

You want to try some really good whisky try the jap stuff. Those fucks know how to do it. This one is my fave - mixure if 6 different blends. Around 80-100 bucks.

D764E21A-FB60-4571-9677-F7BC4029E68A.png

Edited by Edmo
  • Thanks 1

We used to buy a Cognac based bottle of stuff once in a while to sip around the campfire. It wasn't really potent and 2 drinks each and the bottle was done. I looked up the ingredients and it had 5-6 different types of fruit juices in it and thought we'd make our. When I saw the price of the Cognac I changed my mind lol