Check your account email address ×

Trump knew Epstein was trafficking young girls

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That's exactly what Anler is doing.

You've got to be the densest fucking person on the entire forum, it's incredible. 

What is interesting about this forum is watching the people who start calling other names first.  It really shows the level of intellect of a few.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You've got to be the densest fucking person on the entire forum, it's incredible. 

Clean up your own party! LOL 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What is interesting about this forum is watching the people who start calling other names first.  It really shows the level of intellect of a few.

Like you calling people manipulated?

This is why I won't even debate anything here hardly anymore. Too many people that have been on these forums for years and still can't even come close to hitting the mark on what other people believe. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh boy....looks like some critical thinking is about to be dropped yo!!!!!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

How dare you point out my hypocrisy! Why dont you talk about the hyprocrisy of the other guy like I am doing? too much :lol: 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but what is clear as the day is long is that you follow the Fox News/Rush Limbaugh/Mark Levin narrative and talking points to the letter although I’m sure you’ll deny it. Fuck you haven’t had an original though or point since Jesus was a baby!!!🤣👍🏼👍🏼

Yes really.  Oh, and you forgot to add Wall Street Journal, Howie Carr, Walter Williams, Drudge, Federalist and a few others, but ok.  How about you?  Brian Stelter?  Joe Scarborough?  Joy fucking Reid?!  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Snowrider was one of the dumbest fucks ever here and even he nailed Racer in the first few hours of his fsce career :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes really.  Oh, and you forgot to add Wall Street Journal, Howie Carr, Walter Williams, Drudge, Federalist and a few others, but ok.  How about you?  Brian Stelter?  Joe Scarborough?  Joy fucking Reid?!  :lol: 

That’s great but how come a critical thinking conservative such as yourself doesn’t criticize Trumps obvious non conservative ways?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

No youre a fucking moron. republicans arent anything conservative and you defend it with "Well hold the democrats to the same standards" Just admit you arent a conservative and move on. You are a neocon which is a republican. You support big govt, big spending, war, global occupation, errosion of rights that you percieve to pose a risk to your security, religious authority, and authoritarian rule. Thats what neocons are aka "republicans" . Trump has done nothing to undo any of that. 

edit... Oh and FYI, all of those things are the antithesis to conservative principles. 

I have never said this current POTUS or any other R's do it in Washington.  If you think I support big govt, big spending, war, global occupation, errosion of rights that you percieve to pose a risk to your security, religious authority, and authoritarian rule blah blah blah, then you obviously have as little of a perception of me as I have of you. 

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

I have never said this current POTUS or any other R's do it in Washington.  If you think I support big govt, big spending, war, global occupation, errosion of rights that you percieve to pose a risk to your security, religious authority, and authoritarian rule blah blah blah, then you obviously have as little of a perception of me as I have of you. 

Nigga please. Mr. "I am not for all of those things republicans have been doing but I constantly make excuses and deflect to democrats when someone calls me out on and will continue to vote for no matter what republicans do" Full of shit

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nigga please. Mr. "I am not for all of those things republicans have been doing but I constantly make excuses and deflect to democrats when someone calls me out on and will continue to vote for no matter what republicans do" Full of shit

hey that's a run-on sentence.

SSFB ought kick you to the curb for that chit. :popcornchair:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

LOL.  I have voted for many dems in my life, just never at the federal level.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s great but how come a critical thinking conservative such as yourself doesn’t criticize Trumps obvious non conservative ways?

Not sure a few of you guys got the memo, clearly you didn’t, but Trump is not an ideologue and his supporters don’t support him because he claimed to be a conservative.  They support him because he is taking on Washington and both parties.  The Lincoln project joke is proof that the old guard hates him just like the Dems do.  I’m fine with that.  I wished he’d attack spending more, but COVID happened and the economy stopped.  Biden.  40 year career politician who’s done shit other than making himself rich off public service and you carry his water.  Bravo.  Play the useful idiot, no skin off my ass.  When Trump gets re elected maybe think a little harder next time.  :lol: 

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure a few of you guys got the memo, clearly you didn’t, but Trump is not an ideologue and his supporters don’t support him because he claimed to be a conservative.  They support him because he is taking on Washington and both parties.  The Lincoln project joke is proof that the old guard hates him just like the Dems do.  I’m fine with that.  I wished he’d attack spending more, but COVID happened and the economy stopped.  Biden.  40 year career politician who’s done shit other than making himself rich off public service and you carry his water.  Bravo.  Play the useful idiot, no skin off my ass.  When Trump gets re elected maybe think a little harder next time.  :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Short version from now on please. Thanks

No shit...fucking guy is so impressed with his own  self proclaimed intelligence he can’t keep it simple and to the point FFS. 🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...fucking guy is so impressed with his own  self proclaimed intelligence he can’t keep it simple and to the point FFS. 🤣

I mean how many times to we have to read his long winded jibberish excuses? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I mean how many times to we have to read his long winded jibberish excuses? 

Apparently he feels that it’s necessary because of poor memo distribution or some such shit. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1