Check your account email address ×

ANTIFA RECRUITMENT 2020

Antifa is recruiting new members in your town. If you’d like to join the fight against fascism, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly. If you have any issues filling out the form below (or simply would like to leave comments), please leave a voicemail at 202-643-5375 and one of our comrades will reach out to assist. We have many rallies planed on November 3rd, 2020 in suburban and rural neighborhoods across America.

Sign up below to be notified of rallies in your neighborhood. You will also get periodic messages from the leader of Antifa.

https://www.braverthanthetroops.org/

• Gold Member

Antifa is a bit to racist for most here to fit in.  They are Single handedly destroying the BLM movement.  About the only ones here that would fit the mold of antifa are Znotty and F7ben

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The fuck I did. I included the link to the "leader of antifa's" tweet in the OP, dingus. Jesus. :lol:

Yeah you did :lol: 

get off the boards filled with communist teenie boppers you nerd 

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Are you joining the movement???

How much does it pay? I’d certainly rather associate myself with Antifa before some faggot ass boot licking right wing cum dumpsters like all your twitter feeds