Check your account email address ×

Bar by the lake we were at yesterday

Had signs up all over that read.

DUE TO THE GOVERNORS ORDER WE REQUIRE THAT YOU WEAR A MASK TO ENTER. IF YOU ARE NOT WEARING A MASK WE WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT PREVENTS IT. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PRIVACY AS OUTLINED IN HIPPA AND WE WILL NOT INQUIRE AS TO YOUR CONDITION OR ASK FOR PROOF OF YOUR CONDITION.

SINCERELY MANAGEMENT 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Had signs up all over that read.

DUE TO THE GOVERNORS ORDER WE REQUIRE THAT YOU WEAR A MASK TO ENTER. IF YOU ARE NOT WEARING A MASK WE WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT PREVENTS IT. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PRIVACY AS OUTLINED IN HIPPA AND WE WILL NOT INQUIRE AS TO YOUR CONDITION OR ASK FOR PROOF OF YOUR CONDITION.

SINCERELY MANAGEMENT 

This is how every business should run and that makes wearing a mask your choice 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is how every business should run and that makes wearing a mask your choice 

Yup! Buddy owns the butcher shop in town. Same sign on the door. He’s been getting criticized on social media for it. He says “buh bye”! So busy as is, doesn’t give a shit about some transplant blowhard. Same regulars, every day after work picking up our dinnah, the small towns will survive!

:saluting:

Just now, awful knawful said:

But you don't drink and drive.

So 

You didn't drink

Or

You didn't drive

:thumbsup:

Im legally allowed to drink and drive. We had a pizza and some spinach artichoke dip. I drank one Bloody Mary and 2 coors lights. I wore zero masks 

11 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You think Ben can stay under the BAC?

I just told you what I drank. I had 2 more Bush lights about an hour later. I don’t drive drunk anymore and tell you!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

As long as the operator is under the legal BAC then yes you can legally drink and drive.

In Wisconsin you can still get an OWI under the legal limit. Not a PAC charge though. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

In Wisconsin you can still get an OWI under the legal limit. Not a PAC charge though. 

You have to be physically impaired though 

I can pass field sobriety tests after 30 beers

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Have seen those signs posted on Facebook. If I owned a business that is what I would post. Have a mask?  Great.  Don't? I will assume you can't wear one.  

Some wearing masks might take their business elsewear.  :bc: