7 hours ago, frenchy said:

ok Dr. Johnny Fever. 

Best epsiode !!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah these signs citing the ADA or HIPAA laws are 100% bullshit. 

I have absolutely no obligation to disclose any medical condition I have been diagnosed with to a place of business wishing to discriminate against me over it. 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I have absolutely no obligation to disclose any medical condition I have been diagnosed with to a place of business wishing to discriminate against me over it. 

They're not discriminating against you for your medical condition, just your lack of a mask. Just as they could for no shirt or shoes.

They can choose to make reasonable accomodations for your inconsiderate ass, but they probably won't because most people who cite HIPAA and the ADA have neither a medical condition nor a disability that prevent temporary mask wearing and are just full of shit whiny children with zero consideration for others. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They're not discriminating against you for your medical condition, just your lack of a mask. Just as they could for no shirt or shoes.

They can choose to make reasonable accomodations for your inconsiderate ass, but they probably won't because most people who cite HIPAA and the ADA have neither a medical condition nor a disability that prevent temporary mask wearing and are just full of shit whiny children with zero consideration for others. 

Well .....I have absolutely no obligation to wear a fucking useless mask and by law unless I pose a serious threat to others no business can discriminate against me over my medical condition and refuse me service.

Youve picked an awful fucking retarded hill to die on....

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well .....I have absolutely no obligation to wear a fucking useless mask and by law unless I pose a serious threat to others no business can discriminate against me over my medical condition and refuse me service.

Masks aren't useless, that's just flat out false. 

Being unmasked in a public place during a global pandemic is in fact a serious threat to public health. 

Stop trying to find a legal justification for being an inconsiderate fool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Masks aren't useless, that's just flat out false. 

Being unmasked in a public place during a global pandemic is in fact a serious threat to public health. 

Stop trying to find a legal justification for being an inconsiderate fool.

The fucking masks do absolutely nothing ....there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. Sorry you’ve been hoodwinked and you’re so eager to comply 

If you do in fact have a legit disability, businesses are required to make accomodations, as long as those accomodations don't threaten anyone else's life or safety. 

An example of such accomodations are online ordering, curbside service, home delivery, etc.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If you do in fact have a legit disability, businesses are required to make accomodations, as long as those accomodations don't threaten anyone else's life or safety. 

An example of such accomodations are online ordering, curbside service, home delivery, etc.

Many businesses will not comply. I will patronize them. Those that give me an issue will never see me step foot in them again. Simple as that

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s 100% correct. Use your fucking head. What the fuck is a bandana over someone's face stopping

It's better than nothing, but wearing a surgical mask intended to prevent the wearer from spreading droplets from their mouth and nose is best. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Many businesses will not comply. I will patronize them. Those that give me an issue will never see me step foot in them again. Simple as that

Then Darwin will come knocking soon. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's better than nothing, but wearing a surgical mask intended to prevent the wearer from spreading droplets from their mouth and nose is best. 

Droplets are no significant threat. They do not stay suspended in air. Washing your hands and keeping your distance is 10000 times more effective than a mask. You’ve been duped and it’s quite pathetic 

Just now, f7ben said:

Droplets are no significant threat. They do not stay suspended in air. Washing your hands and keeping your distance is 10000 times more effective than a mask. You’ve been duped and it’s quite pathetic 

Lol, yes they can and do, especially in air conditioned spaces, which probably has a lot to do with the explosive growth in some southern states right now.

What would the state have to gain with mask wearing anyway? Seems to me that would just fuck with the facial recognition tech they've been working so hard on.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, yes they can and do, especially in air conditioned spaces, which probably has a lot to do with the explosive growth in some southern states right now.

What would the state have to gain with mask wearing anyway? Seems to me that would just fuck with the facial recognition tech they've been working so hard on.

Droplets large enough to be filtered by a simple cloth mask are not aerosol and are too large to remain suspended. Don’t be fucking retarded

Just now, motonoggin said:

Look at places where they've gotten it under control. All had high rates of mask use. 

Masks work. The evidence is clear. 

Bullshit

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

says the guy who picks a minor inconvenience like wearing a mask in a store for 5 minutes as his hill to die on :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

says the guy who picks a minor inconvenience like wearing a mask in a store for 5 minutes as his hill to die on :lol: 

I won’t concede to idiotic rules with no benefit.....sorry that hurts your butt