Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Where's my fucking picture of your barn?

Leave the cow in the house!

NO!! I would put the barn, my garage, the whole fukkin place, but there's somebody here that I believe knows me, and if I put those pics,

he will know for sure!!!   He won't admit that he knows where I am, but I know he does. 

Little bastid. 

Fuck you and my barn, go fuck your 55 chevy. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is called an engine hoist znutty....it’s not hard to use lol

7A55DDAB-21AD-47FB-B84F-41C86E5A9A96.jpeg

OK, that's good. Now, answer me about the truck, trailer, registrations, light harness!! Answer me!!!

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, that's good. Now, answer me about the truck, trailer, registrations, light harness!! Answer me!!!

Driving my 2014 Ram and the boat is on a tandem axle trailer. My truck has 4 pin and 7 pin plugs integrated 

Now pay me my 25gs

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Driving my 2014 Ram and the boat is on a tandem axle trailer. My truck has 4 pin and 7 pin plugs integrated 

Now pay me my 25gs

You got a long way ta' go ta' get that fukker in YOUR driveway!!!!

You're as bad as me sayin' I'm going down to Rhode Island ta' get that 42 Fountain!!!!!    

37 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You got a long way ta' go ta' get that fukker in YOUR driveway!!!!

You're as bad as me sayin' I'm going down to Rhode Island ta' get that 42 Fountain!!!!!    

I just drove to Florida 3 weeks ago and delivered an outboard motor....picked up 20gs worth of music equipment from my uncle 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just drove to Florida 3 weeks ago and delivered an outboard motor....picked up 20gs worth of music equipment from my uncle 

some people can't deal with windshield time.  With 2 drivers in a car I have no issue with a 1500-2000 mile trip without stops.    95 one way is about my limit solo in a day with a short nap.  Coming back from Dallas i looked at my son after 12 hours and he said fuck stopping i'll take the next 3 hours so we drove straight through   

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO!! I would put the barn, my garage, the whole fukkin place, but there's somebody here that I believe knows me, and if I put those pics,

he will know for sure!!!   He won't admit that he knows where I am, but I know he does. 

Little bastid. 

Fuck you and my barn, go fuck your 55 chevy. 

Lmmfao 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Big fuckin barn, keeps the cow in the house!

:lol:

I keep my BULLDOZER WHORES in the barn, where I mount them, and slap them like the sluts that they are!!!!

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I keep my BULLDOZER WHORES in the barn, where I mount them, and slap them like the sluts that they are!!!!

no you don't. Plus if you did you'd have noise complaints from the tenants on either side of you in  4B and 4D

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only mounting going on is ur black bud mounting you !!!

Benny still hasn't answered about the trailer registration. 

I think he's playing us all like a fiddle. Those fukkin motors are gigantic. 

He's been OUT OF WORK for a while, and he's buying fukkin boats!!!!

I'm sorry, but I think it's really time to get a group together and beat benny's ass. Not kill him or nothin', but rough him up, and take his engine hoist for lying!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm sorry, but I think it's really time to get a group together and beat benny's ass. Not kill him or nothin', but rough him up, and take his engine hoist for lying!!

What are you wondering about concerning trailer registration you fucking twink?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

come on that $40-50 is so important in the overall scheme of things.  I've actually had a bunch of trailers i never even bothered to register.   Titled ones I do the first time to get the title,  those without the GVWR to get a title i do it at some point so i have a reg when i sell it but my trailers have been to many states and canada with no plates.  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ur whole life is a lie 

On 8/2/2020 at 10:52 AM, f7ben said:

On a decent day where it’s typical 1-3’s I think you could make it in an hour or so. You’d be riding right across the top of that chop and could run at a relaxed 70-75 mph or so without working the boat too hard.

Until you hit a big log that's adrift ... :news:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How do you propose to register that trailer with MN. Reg, or will the previous owner let you haul it back with his plates/reg? 

Answer me you fukkin ADHD RITALIN BASTID, or I swear ta' God, I'll get you at the 7-11, and Auni will be screaming, " MOMMY, MOMMY, A CRAZY MAN WITH A MASK IS CHOKING DADDY!!!! "    

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How do you propose to register that trailer with MN. Reg, or will the previous owner let you haul it back with his plates/reg? 

Answer me you fukkin ADHD RITALIN BASTID, or I swear ta' God, I'll get you at the 7-11, and Auni will be screaming, " MOMMY, MOMMY, A CRAZY MAN WITH A MASK IS CHOKING DADDY!!!! "    

Only thing you will be choking is bubba's hog !!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that would suck but that could happen anywhere I guess

Big lakes have them float up sometimes - or come in from rivers. A friend of a friend sheared both out-drives off a 38' last year & wrecked in Lake Mich. They think they hit a log.

Lake Superior is scary due to the water temps ...