Check your account email address ×

Trump’s federal goon squad grabs people off the street while jt strokes himself.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Edmo said:

Spin: Weeds on my lawn...fucking trump!!!!!1!!1

:lol:

He's taken the torch from MC on this to give him a well deserved break 

14 hours ago, snoughnut said:

When you leaving? I'll pay for the one way ticket. 

6 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

I'm in with the $$

When this is all you can counter with you’ve

lost.....again.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck.....Spin owns you crying ass little Trump bitches. 

He doesn't own shit and stop giving Spin Dork reach arounds, Sad Snacks is going to get mad at you for doing his job. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s gotten worse under trump. The vast majority of minorities don’t trust him or like him. That’s not going to change. Be it his pathetic, unpresidential tweets, or his constant denigrating comments  towards Obama. It all strikes a very negative tone with minorities. Not that you care or even see it’s relevance. I’m just putting it out there. And of course, I’m right. 

Then why is his support in the AA and Hispanic/Latino communities up from previous R presidents or candidates?

This whole movement took advantage of a terrible act by Minneapolis police and turned it into a Marxist mini revolution perpetuated by white people who hate what America can be because many of those were simply too lazy or incompetent to try and make the American dream happen for themselves.   This now has zero to do with anything but destroying capitalism and the republic as we know it.    There are far, far more American's that would rather it remain what it its than turn into what they desire it to be.   We just haven't showed up to the dance.....yet. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 7

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Don't put words in my mouth, dipshit.

I openly admit that I'm racist, like all white people.

Only difference between me and you is I'm trying to dismantle my internalized conditioning and you aren't

:lol:  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Then why is his support in the AA and Hispanic/Latino communities up from previous R presidents or candidates?

This whole movement took advantage of a terrible act by Minneapolis police and turned it into a Marxist mini revolution perpetuated by white people who hate what America can be because many of those were simply too lazy or incompetent to try and make the American dream happen for themselves.   This now has zero to do with anything but destroying capitalism and the republic as we know it.    There are far, far more American's that would rather it remain what it its than turn into what they desire it to be.   We just haven't showed up to the dance.....yet. 

You really have to try harder 

Hispanic

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What recourse do the people who live and work in these areas have towards these vandalism groups?

Remember the old adage, they took the risk so they’re entitled to the profits?  Categorize this under one of those risks.   That said they should try to utilize their insurance and their insurance should then file a civil suit against the perpetrator.  Or they can file a civil suit against the perpetrators themselves.  

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but many of these people pay taxes to have civil servants such as police and fire departments. I am all for civil protest but this goes beyond.

I agree, just trying to answer your question about what can be done at this point for those who’ve had businesses damaged or destroyed.  I’m sure there are some who wish they’d invested in sprinkler systems.  

24 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Remember the old adage, they took the risk so they’re entitled to the profits?  Categorize this under one of those risks.   That said they should try to utilize their insurance and their insurance should then file a civil suit against the perpetrator.  Or they can file a civil suit against the perpetrators themselves.  

The business owners should take the insurance and go somewhere else.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The business owners should take the insurance and go somewhere else.

Whatever they wanna do, it’s a free country.  No guarantees any place else won’t cause them issues whether natural, domestic terrorism, North Korean middles, etc.  

Great news, they rounded up a bunch more last night. I can only hope they get the full terrorist treatment

Trump's talking Detroit next

Is he A- Racist is he try's to stop blacks from shooting each other in the face? 

B- Racist if he does nothing

C-Both 

Edited by washedupmxer

22 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Don't put words in my mouth, dipshit.

I openly admit that I'm racist, like all white people.

Only difference between me and you is I'm trying to dismantle my internalized conditioning and you aren't. 

just stop Karen

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck.....Spin owns you crying ass little Trump bitches. 

Rrrrrright

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Without question.  

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Give me a fucking break.  Civil order is expected, and many of these areas were in high end districts and deserve proper police protection.

51 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Great news, they rounded up a bunch more last night. I can only hope they get the full terrorist treatment

Trump's talking Detroit next

Is he A- Racist is he try's to stop blacks from shooting each other in the face? 

B- Racist if he does nothing

C-Both 

warms the cockles honestly.  Justice prevailing.

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

LMFAO you're more gullible than a dull child 

So the Philly DA didn’t threaten that or did you just see my name on a post and your barely firing synapses went haywire? 🤣

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Give me a fucking break.  Civil order is expected, and many of these areas were in high end districts and deserve proper police protection.

Cool it with your Great Expectations, Pip.  Black people expect civil order not to kill them for sport.  Hell, if people’s expectations were always met there’d never be Karen’s complaining to managers and sometimes they’ve paid a lot of money.  I think we all look forward to a future where we can expect excellent service from police but many expect, nay, fear the worst.  

• Like 1