Check your account email address ×

Trump’s federal goon squad grabs people off the street while jt strokes himself.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

The cops burnt it down to justify their next action. 

You guys just love licking boots 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure they did, why are they there?

You should join them and at least pick up lunch for these losers, they look like they need it.

Real resume builders there.  They’ve likely just managed to destroy their lives, get jail time, and be relegated to minimum wage jobs for the rest of their loves.  Idiots.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And he ain't the only one around here...in fact you just described 98% of the members.

Statistically speaking, that indicates a high probability that you’re the one who doesnt get it here....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

Real resume builders there.  They’ve likely just managed to destroy their lives, get jail time, and be relegated to minimum wage jobs for the rest of their loves.  Idiots.

Statistically speaking, that indicates a high probability that you’re the one who doesnt get it here....

Perhaps Moto can recruit them.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You cum in your pants when government agents snatch and grab people. Admit it. You’d trade every value you claim to hold if the transgression is trump directed. Such a phony phuck 

No I applaud law enforcement arresting criminals. If Antifa respected everyones right to free thought, and didn’t destroy private property I’d have no issue with them. I don’t care if you they support Marxist they ideology. They are trying to silence other people’s freedom and I don’t support that  

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

Right because a snowmobile site full of white mostly racist dudes is representative of this nation as a whole. BTW here’s one for you Mr. Self Proclaimed Small Government Conservative and Constitutional Expert....

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because a snowmobile site full of white mostly racist dudes is representative of this nation as a whole. BTW here’s one for you Mr. Self Proclaimed Small Government Conservative and Constitutional Expert....

Wait.   Federal law enforcement = anonymous?

Smart using unmarked cars.   Gets them closer to those breaking the law before detection.   Also smart grabbing and going as to not incite attacks on themselves.

I'm sure you've given this some common sense thought.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"People"? If you're acting like an animal at these protests, I have zero problem with what the tactical units are doing. These animals who are looting and doing damage deserve every bit of it but yet your vagina bleeds for them. 

• Thanks 1

\

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

"People"? If you're acting like an animal at these protests, I have zero problem with what the tactical units are doing. These animals who are looting and doing damage deserve every bit of it but yet your vagina bleeds for them. 

Its time to give them an ultimatum.  go home or we will follow you with a little red dot on your forehead. break somthing we send you home in a box.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, old indy said:

\

Its time to give them an ultimatum.  go home or we will follow you with a little red dot on your forehead. break somthing we send you home in a box.

I’m enjoying the escalation of violence caused by the feds. It gives me hope that the American spirit is still alive. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m impressed that the Americans on the ground are retaliating against the feds and their fancy weapons. It’s pretty awesome. 

On 7/18/2020 at 10:58 AM, Edmo said:

I hope he goes into Chicago, too. He’s been threatening that for a long time. If nothing else just to see beatle juices’s head explode. :lol: 

I heard the police chief or some police admin requested federal help. I still think they should do the drone thing. Jails are going to fill up quick

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I heard the police chief or some police admin requested federal help. I still think they should do the drone thing. Jails are going to fill up quick

This whole trump administration thing is working out well for the country. :lol: 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would agree but vandalism, violence, assault and other destructive acts cannot be tolerated. No rational person wants to live near that. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

This whole trump administration thing is working out well for the country. :lol: 

Do you think 63 shootings in a weekend is better? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Do you think 63 shootings in a weekend is better? 

You’re seeing the results of an abuse of authority In what’s considered a free society. A neglect of the nations citizenry. This has been brewing for years and it’s now out of control. I’m just gonna sit back and watch the show. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a friggin loser.

Not at all. I’m very much a realist. Anyone that couldn’t see this coming either lives in a white tower or they’re brain damaged. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not at all. I’m very much a realist. Anyone that couldn’t see this coming either lives in a white tower or they’re brain damaged. 

No your not.  You're a lowlife getting off watching a bunch of expendables getting used as pawns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re seeing the results of an abuse of authority In what’s considered a free society. A neglect of the nations citizenry. This has been brewing for years and it’s now out of control. I’m just gonna sit back and watch the show. 

I agree to a point. Random acts of unprovoked violence and vandalism is looked down on by the majority. When everyday law abiding people do not feel safe and local business is being looted and vandalised then its time to handle the ones who are breaking the law. This will only be allowed to continue for so long until people get tired and start pushing back. Do you think total lawlessness and citizens fighting in the streets is a better solution than snatching up instigators who are just there to wreak chaos? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You're a liberal idiot............... completely out of touch with reality. :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey when you describe yourself BOLD dont try and include everyone in that group. Makes you look even more stupid than you generally look everyday but this gets you into Downs Syndrome territory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1