Check your account email address ×

As Coronavirus Cases Explode, President Trump Comforts A Grieving Nation

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

what horrible leader he is.

what a fucking moron you are, hope you survive Nov 3rd, not looking good for your side

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Hopefully the country starts rioting again so there will be less COVID 

Right!   
it’s exploding!!!!!!

:lol:

My wife has zero COVID cases at work.  Not sure where the explosions are.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Right!   
it’s exploding!!!!!!

They’re all fake. Haven’t you got the trump memo? Or is it meme?. :lol: 

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’re all fake. Haven’t you got the trump memo? Or is it meme?. :lol: 

Yeah, there is no middle ground between fake and exploding.  🙄

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

he is correct h20 saver heads suck h20 saver shower heads suck same with h20 saver washers . I am fucking excited if they are,working on repealing that total wast of a mandate .

I get sick of modifying toilets and pulling water savers from facets and showers so they actually work .

but your overwhelming butt hurt is noted again you sorry sorry little lemming 

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Right!   
it’s exploding!!!!!!

I know I litteraly only took like 3 days off in the early stages of this shit show . almost every one i know stayed working . most in and out of multiple buildings a day . I still have only met 2 peopke who got covid and know no one who has died . and I am in Minneapolis at least 3 days a week .

I just don't get it 

I was freaked out when it started cuz I was on a Minneapolis county hospital ER nurse home renovation . none of her friends have even gotten this shit ? 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yep. 

You are right again.

That mother fucker Trump created this virus in his own private lab and unleashed it on the whole world to ruin the world's economy because the last thing Trump wanted was a booming US economy,  bringing some of the many lost manufacturing jobs back to the US, creating the lowest unemployment since records tracked it, etc. 

Go suck Schummers dick and lick Pelosi's snatch ya old pampers wearing dickhead. You make about as much sense as your next loser wannabe candidate, Joe the sniffer Biden on  the odd day he can actually make a comprehensible sentence.

:finger:

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

he is correct h20 saver heads suck h20 saver shower heads suck same with h20 saver washers . I am fucking excited if they are,working on repealing that total wast of a mandate .

I get sick of modifying toilets and pulling water savers from facets and showers so they actually work .

but your overwhelming butt hurt is noted again you sorry sorry little lemming 

Perfect oh look over there a shiny object. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, there is no middle ground between fake and exploding.  🙄

Either "we're all gonna die" or "It's a hoax". The two party system in everything  :flush: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Either "we're all gonna die" or "It's a hoax". The two party system in everything  :flush: 

Yup,   I find it amusing that they don’t see how like they believe Trump and Fox News lies about everything.....normal people believe all politicians and media lie about everything. The rhetoric just doesn’t match reality. After 5 months of being told we are in the midst of  apocalypse,  our own eyes and experience tells a much different story. Whoever I talk to , no matter their position on the virus, everyone agrees the media has been lying and spreading false information.  

we wear the masks where it is mandated, but sorry, we are moving on with our lives . Not going to spend the summer inside living in fear.   We are hanging out at lake & pool with our friends and neighbors.  Got a big trip planned next weekend with a dozen other couples to go rafting.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Yup,   I find it amusing that they don’t see how like they believe Trump and Fox News lies about everything.....normal people believe all politicians and media lie about everything. The rhetoric just doesn’t match reality. After 5 months of being told we are in the midst of  apocalypse,  our own eyes and experience tells a much different story. Whoever I talk to , no matter their position on the virus, everyone agrees the media has been lying and spreading false information.  

we wear the masks where it is mandated, but sorry, we are moving on with our lives . Not going to spend the summer inside living in fear.   We are hanging out at lake & pool with our friends and neighbors.  Got a big trip planned next weekend with a dozen other couples to go rafting.  

Nailed it.  This is American fear and idiocy at it's finest.

• Thanks 1