Check your account email address ×

As Coronavirus Cases Explode, President Trump Comforts A Grieving Nation

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yup,   I find it amusing that they don’t see how like they believe Trump and Fox News lies about everything.....normal people believe all politicians and media lie about everything. The rhetoric just doesn’t match reality. After 5 months of being told we are in the midst of  apocalypse,  our own eyes and experience tells a much different story. Whoever I talk to , no matter their position on the virus, everyone agrees the media has been lying and spreading false information.  

we wear the masks where it is mandated, but sorry, we are moving on with our lives . Not going to spend the summer inside living in fear.   We are hanging out at lake & pool with our friends and neighbors.  Got a big trip planned next weekend with a dozen other couples to go rafting.  

Bold - That's it right there!  :thumb: :bc: 

And to think there some people are still deathly afraid to leave their homes, extreme paranoia so they sit and watch TV all day. Mostly main stream media

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Bold - That's it right there!  :thumb: :bc: 

And to think there some people are still deathly afraid to leave their homes, extreme paranoia so they sit and watch TV all day. Mostly main stream media

Last week it was .....DEADLY ....KILLER... heat!!!!!  Don’t go outside,  stay in your house, so you don’t die!!!! 
we need cooling stations to protect our vulnerable homeless!!! 

I was doing manual labor in a 100 * building.  How many were roofing,  asphalt, concrete, landscaping, etc.   

Growing up, most didn’t have central air .  We just sucked it up.  I was probably in my mid 20’s before I even owned a car with AC .  Now you couldn’t even imagine having a car with no AC . 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Perfect oh look over there a shiny object. 

you reposted the out of context pic not me you sorry sack .

or by posting the out of context pick were you saying trump should not be doing anything but working on covid in these trying times lol. 

Edited by Ez ryder