Check your account email address ×

Well we can't have information like that out there floating around

study finding that police shootings are not racist may be retracted because it was cited by a conservative in the Wall Street Journal.

On June 2, Heather MacDonald, a conservative legal scholar, discussed the study in a widely-read Wall Street Journal column, “The Myth of Systemic Police Racism.”

That publicity resulted in an enormous backlash against the academics who conducted and discussed the study, by progressive academics angry about its conclusions.

The first casualty of the backlash was Stephen Hsu, the vice president for research at Michigan State University. He was forced to resign because he publicly discussed the study, as The College Fix notes in the article “Scholar forced to resign over study that found police shootings not biased against blacks.”

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-bader/academics-seek-retract-study-disproving-racist-police-shootings-after

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

study finding that police shootings are not racist may be retracted because it was cited by a conservative in the Wall Street Journal.

On June 2, Heather MacDonald, a conservative legal scholar, discussed the study in a widely-read Wall Street Journal column, “The Myth of Systemic Police Racism.”

That publicity resulted in an enormous backlash against the academics who conducted and discussed the study, by progressive academics angry about its conclusions.

The first casualty of the backlash was Stephen Hsu, the vice president for research at Michigan State University. He was forced to resign because he publicly discussed the study, as The College Fix notes in the article “Scholar forced to resign over study that found police shootings not biased against blacks.”

https://cnsnews.com/commentary/hans-bader/academics-seek-retract-study-disproving-racist-police-shootings-after

Lotta crickets.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well apparently it is floating around considering it was just posted here.

Pretty sure somebody already posted this the other day.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is true but what boggles me is how this is totally fine with white people. :lol: 

It is not fine. However, most rational people understand that police will shoot innocent people from time to time and that it needs to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Rational people understand that if an officer commits a criminal act they need to be prosecuted. Afterwards we usually have a study done on how we can prevent this in the future and make suggestions to the force regarding policy in an attempt to change systemic issues that may have contributed to the shooting. The problem is, police are resistant to accept they have a problem, the unions fight back and change is very slow or does not happen at all. We do not riot.

• Like 2

I think that cops that deal with blacks have seen so much, and experienced so much shit from them, that they are sometimes pushed to their limits with black behavior. 

People shit on cops that do bad to blacks, but then they never apply for a police job.

Being a cop in some lilly-white fuck town, is a world away from dealing with blacks, 24/7.

Fuck everybody in this country, but mostly fuck blacks who are violent, and never win the school spelling bees.

Black hatred of whites is so intense, that they would rather risk death, than let a white cop arrest one of them.

Example: Chicago, Illinois is a " DEATH ZONE " in black areas. 

Have ANY OF YOU EVER HEARD OF ANY BLACK CALLING FOR A MASSIVE POLICE ASSAULT ON THUGS IN CHICAGO?   NEVER!!!!!!

Instead, they protest against the cops!!!!  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

CNSnews.   I am sure thats a very impartial network and one that should be trusted implicitly unlike CNN and MSNBC

should be real ez to find a story disputing what happened then ha ? 

fact is more white are killed by cops every yr than blacks . 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

CNSnews.   I am sure thats a very impartial network and one that should be trusted implicitly unlike CNN and MSNBC

I read it in the Wall Street Journal weeks ago.

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

It is not fine. However, most rational people understand that police will shoot innocent people from time to time and that it needs to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Rational people understand that if an officer commits a criminal act they need to be prosecuted. Afterwards we usually have a study done on how we can prevent this in the future and make suggestions to the force regarding policy in an attempt to change systemic issues that may have contributed to the shooting. The problem is, police are resistant to accept they have a problem, the unions fight back and change is very slow or does not happen at all. We do not riot.

Don’t forget the part about how some of the citizenry will back the cops no matter what.

32 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

World of gender neutral, anti racist, liberals twats are gonna ruin this world.

They live in fucking la la land. Truth Is the truth, deal with it!

No, the only fukkin thing ruining our country is blacks. End of story.   

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

You could if I get run over by a bus next week. BUT, there are no busses where I live, so that will not be happening.

I'll rent a bus!!!   :bigfinger:

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

In your lifetime, true, because that is under one year.

so you think blacks will start raising there kids diff in your lifetime ? I don't see it in mine they will continue to raise there kids the way they do . there kids will continue to act like they do and continue to take zero responsibility for there actions and blame every one else for why black neigborhods are usually far more dangers than those of any other race 

• Like 1