Check your account email address ×

Well we can't have information like that out there floating around

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think blacks will start raising there kids diff in your lifetime ? I don't see it in mine they will continue to raise there kids the way they do . there kids will continue to act like they do and continue to take zero responsibility for there actions and blame every one else for why black neigborhods are usually far more dangers than those of any other race 

until the welfare demands personal accountability nothing will change. no more cash, just housing allotted food supply and education as well as job placement and city clean up work until a job is secured. not to mention stop welfare breeding from being a career choice, first so called accident and benefits is met with demands to get birth control to recieve help, they have a once a month needle that could be mandatory. this is the only way to turn their lives around and it would take three generations to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

It is not fine. However, most rational people understand that police will shoot innocent people from time to time and that it needs to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Rational people understand that if an officer commits a criminal act they need to be prosecuted. Afterwards we usually have a study done on how we can prevent this in the future and make suggestions to the force regarding policy in an attempt to change systemic issues that may have contributed to the shooting. The problem is, police are resistant to accept they have a problem, the unions fight back and change is very slow or does not happen at all. We do not riot.

Well said, but there is an abuse of power with the entire mush group.  I don't think it's racist but the poorer folks are definitely more exposed to it.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

until the welfare demands personal accountability nothing will change. no more cash, just housing allotted food supply and education as well as job placement and city clean up work until a job is secured. not to mention stop welfare breeding from being a career choice, first so called accident and benefits is met with demands to get birth control to recieve help, they have a once a month needle that could be mandatory. this is the only way to turn their lives around and it would take three generations to do.

Blacks never even invented the wheel on their own. They are not genetically evolved for modern civilization. 

People have been trying to integrate them for centuries. It's not going to happen.

The ones advocating these fairy-tale solutions always live far away from reality..

The most brilliant men in American history said the exact same thing I am saying. It's nothing new, people just keep ignoring the obvious, which is getting harder and harder to do..

I love that 150 Mpls cops are now going for disability for ptsd 

then all the NYC cops saying fuck you give me my pention .

just a start of the mass exit .inner  city's will be just fucking sweet in a few yrs from now . 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I love that 150 Mpls cops are now going for disability for ptsd 

then all the NYC cops saying fuck you give me my pention .

just a start of the mass exit .inner  city's will be just fucking sweet in a few yrs from now . 

Citizens get to be on the hook for the underfunded pensions for 30,40+ years for each of them as well! Only 500+ million to clean up Minneapolis, and it will get destroyed again in 2021 when 3 out of the 4 cops will be found innocent! Hell of a world out there!

• Thanks 1

Good article and very true. It only takes common sense to get it and most with half a brain knew this was the case already. The politics of the study points out exactly what’s wrong with the liberal politics in this country. 

8 hours ago, Crowder said:

Good article and very true. It only takes common sense to get it and most with half a brain knew this was the case already. The politics of the study points out exactly what’s wrong with the liberal politics in this country. 

last Minneapolis liberal mayor Betsey came out this week and actually admited that it was the decades of policys of liberal citys causing these issues .

On 7/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, awful knawful said:

World of gender neutral, anti racist, liberals twats are gonna ruin this world.

They live in fucking la la land. Truth Is the truth, deal with it!

On 7/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, Polaris 550 said:

No, the only fukkin thing ruining our country is blacks. End of story.   

You're both right and when the blacks allow the lib twats to join forces the rest of us may as well just start our own little rebellion, civil war.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, ManOnManOral said:

LBJ was the one who started the fucking mess. Made it easy to be a one parent family. Two parent black families were near 80% before his bs. Now around 30%. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

You're both right and when the blacks allow the lib twats to join forces the rest of us may as well just start our own little rebellion, civil war.

I believe that will happen................SPONTANEOUSLY!!! 

At some point, somehow, someway, whites will come out swinging. 

Be prepared, it will be nightmarish, but like Ginger said, it's the only thing that will cure this problem.