Check your account email address ×

89% of ICU beds occupied in Arizona.

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

Found out today that my wife cannot have cancer surgery for a couple months because of surge protocols. Icu's here are full.

That’s sucks Matt. Possibly another area? Maybe up here in Wisconsin? 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

yep and then pretend it is all trumps fault 

Screenshot_20200706-210143.jpg

If Trump had taken action to reform policing pursuant to years of peaceful kneeling instead of lambasting the cause then they wouldn’t need to be out there protesting right now.  So 100% it is Trump’s fault.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

If Trump had taken action to reform policing pursuant to years of peaceful kneeling instead of lambasting the cause then they wouldn’t need to be out there protesting right now.  So 100% it is Trump’s fault.  

Bahahaha!!! You guys just can't can't take an ounce of responsibility for your sides stupid actions.  Read the article spin posted, "18-34 year olds who were gathering in large groups" 

You can't make this shit up!!:lol:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

All stupid Democrats so let the Darwin awards process continue.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Let’s compare his 3 plus years in politics to someone like, let’s say Joe Biden, with 40 years in. What’s Joe done for police reform?

:lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Let’s compare his 3 plus years in politics to someone like, let’s say Joe Biden, with 40 years in. What’s Joe done for police reform?

I think it's 47 years!! :lol: 

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahahaha!!! You guys just can't can't take an ounce of responsibility for your sides stupid actions.  Read the article spin posted, "18-34 year olds who were gathering in large groups" 

You can't make this shit up!!:lol:

Then they want to constantly turn it on trump.   Trump this, trump that, all trump's fault.   Take a good look at the people pushing it.  TDS in full effect again.

7 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

2d7pbm.jpg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He seemed to forget about the LA riots, or the riots of the previous decades....But it is now all trumps fault.

Those riots were a result of militarizing the police. You know like what is being proposed now, sending in the military... 

8 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

oh yes it is the presidents job to deal with every states police department . how fast do you see the lawsuits getting filed after a president attempts to fuck with state's rights 

and on a,side note I thought out great leader got a,Nobel to unite the world and put us all on the same level 

and don't even get me started on your so called peacefully protesting police I don't think I have the time to list the riots over police actions that go back decades.  but nice try to sooth the butt hurt 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So wait a minute...now Corona is serious...you guys need to make up your minds.

no it is serious if you are,old as dirt some times and if you have major respiratory issues sometimes . for the rest of the world yes it is a flue at worst and just another day at best .

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

well his signature is on every major tough on crime bill put out in the last 47 yrs so there is that.  

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh yes it is the presidents job to deal with every states police department . how fast do you see the lawsuits getting filed after a president attempts to fuck with state's rights 

and on a,side note I thought out great leader got a,Nobel to unite the world and put us all on the same level 

and don't even get me started on your so called peacefully protesting police I don't think I have the time to list the riots over police actions that go back decades.  but nice try to sooth the butt hurt 

He ended consent decrees and failed to provide effective leadership in terms of his tone and messaging which are really his most powerful tools.  He has an audience of millions.  Look at all the change that is coming about in response to the protests and protestors have no direct legislative powers to effect change — but their messaging is carrying enormous weight.