Check your account email address ×

89% of ICU beds occupied in Arizona.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand the issue perfectly but if ballots go to everybody why do you think only Democrat voters will cheat? Also I think the incidence of fraud is tiny anyhow...we should be more worried about Gerrymandering and vote suppression via lack of polling locations. 

Its the dem side pushing for open voting,  open borders , no human is illegal, immunity for all ... no ID required.  that means a person from timbuktu could vote in our election and be counted .  thats ok with you?? or do you believe those that tell you , OH NO that wont happen.   ?     So,  why cant we do it in a safe way at the regular polling places spaced out in line . like with the guidlines we already have to follow.

its bullshit.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think that a no reason absentee system is just fine. You request an application for a ballot, you fill it out and sign it, the clerk compares that signature to the one on your voter registration and if they match you get a ballot. 

53 minutes ago, old indy said:

Its the dem side pushing for open voting,  open borders , no human is illegal, immunity for all ... no ID required.  that means a person from timbuktu could vote in our election and be counted .  thats ok with you?? or do you believe those that tell you , OH NO that wont happen.   ?     So,  why cant we do it in a safe way at the regular polling places spaced out in line . like with the guidlines we already have to follow.

its bullshit.

no protesting is the only safe approved fourm of gathering 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think that a no reason absentee system is just fine. You request an application for a ballot, you fill it out and sign it, the clerk compares that signature to the one on your voter registration and if they match you get a ballot. 

and that is fine . I think people ar3 most conceded with the mass mailing of ballots to any one with a adress .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Ita all a ploy  by the libs. You've been gut hooked!!

sort of yes

HOUSTON (AP) — A change in how Houston area hospitals report intensive care unit capacity during the coronavirus pandemic has drawn criticism from the top two locally elected officials who are questioning if the medical facilities are being fully transparent.