Check your account email address ×

89% of ICU beds occupied in Arizona.

58 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I liked trump back then. Openminded, thoughtful, inclusive. Not sure what happened. 

nothing same guy said same shit . but you were just not upset he took down your queen back then 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there was no war on drugs for the watts riots . you know the riots that were to end police violence and make the countery join hands and sing together over a coke 

No that was also over police abuse.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No that was also over police abuse.  :lol:

yeah and lile I said no war on drugs at the time and the hood rats were still acting like hood rats cops were still kicking the shit out of the pos hood rats . they said they were rioting for a list of shit . of course it was presented like things were changing just like now . but we all know the prob was not and is not whites fault or the cops fault or society's fault . it always starts at home and at home is where you are raised  to lift your self beond your current situation . as 50% of the world is fully aware 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah and lile I said no war on drugs at the time and the hood rats were still acting like hood rats cops were still kicking the shit out of the pos hood rats . they said they were rioting for a list of shit . of course it was presented like things were changing just like now . but we all know the prob was not and is not whites fault or the cops fault or society's fault . it always starts at home and at home is where you are raised  to lift your self beond your current situation . as 50% of the world is fully aware 

Youre right, lets just keep it the way it is... 

50 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

there was no war on drugs for the watts riots . you know the riots that were to end police violence and make the countery join hands and sing together over a coke 

Trump’s soothing presence through all this is astonishing. 4 more years and America will be home free. 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

Youre right, lets just keep it the way it is... 

yeah keep not reporting crimes including murder that happens in front of you.  keep not teacing your kids the basics before they start school keep not helping them with there home work after school. keep encouraging fatherless family's.  keep teacing your kids to not respect any authority keep teaching your kids to trash what ever you are living in because it just dose not matter some one will fix it . keep teaching your kids that you really don't need to do much in life because the system will take care of you.  deff teach your kids how to navigate the system to get every benefit you can in every state you can .then teach them being victim is a good thing it is not your fault or your family's you are 8 generations in the hood . and deff make sure they know the kids who got the fuck out were just uncle Tom who hate there own people 

working fucking swell so far. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump’s soothing presence through all this is astonishing. 4 more years and America will be home free. 

yep trumps fault people don't raise there kids to work hard and you will make something of your life 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

not his job to make you feel better about your queens loss 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what would you be saying today if he had 20 confirmed gook kills under his belt ? 

Depends, in this hypothetical situation, was he at any point a pow?

I didn't vote for a soother in chief.  Obama tried to be a soother with beer summits, If I had a Son...  yet BLM started in his second term.  Ferguson riots after Michael Brown, etc, etc. 

Since 90+ percent of all this is taking place in Soothing Democrat cities, I have to surmise that soothing isn't what those folks are looking for.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I didn't vote for a soother in chief.  Obama tried to be a soother with beer summits, If I had a Son...  yet BLM started in his second term.  Ferguson riots after Michael Brown, etc, etc. 

Since 90+ percent of all this is taking place in Soothing Democrat cities, I have to surmise that soothing isn't what those folks are looking for.

When is trump gonna start cracking skulls and chipping teeth? Timeline? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and what would you be saying today if he had 20 confirmed gook kills under his belt ? 

Why...is that something Vietnam Vets brag about? Hash marks on their Army Jackets for each “gook kill”? 🤣

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

When is trump gonna start cracking skulls and chipping teeth? Timeline? 

as,soon as he mentions brining in troops to stop the burning and looting your and every cunt like you  had your cunts  exploding with blood flying all over the room. was much better the let the city's burn .

working out swell in Minneapolis just pushing the burnt out shit in to a pile and fencing it off.  insurace corps saying fuck it we are not cleaning it up . biz owner taking there checks and running as far from the shit city as they can . developers who had plans to start projects south of the freeway this fall now pulling the plug . but yeah was better to just let tbe virus spreaders express them self . most don't have any idea what tbat message was or is and are fucking living in la la land if they think in a yr from now anything will be changed.  fucking joke 

17 hours ago, ckf said:

For the last time....the issue is when the hospitals near, or exceed capacity.

the hospitals were never overrun!!! Even in New York which had the Most cases. Stop pushing your propaganda!!! Covid disappears 11/9/2020

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

the hospitals were never overrun!!! Even in New York which had the Most cases. Stop pushing your propaganda!!! Covid disappears 11/9/2020

Whatever floats your boat, lol.

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

Whatever floats your boat, lol.

You can’t prove what I said is wrong so you respond with a smart ass remark. What floats my boat is truth. These shutdowns were to flatten the curve. Go take a look at deaths and hospitalizations they are flat in 98% of the country. But I can’t go to the fucking gym ot a movie in Michigan still. Covid19 is 100% a political tool for the 2020 election much like the support of BLM

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You can’t prove what I said is wrong so you respond with a smart ass remark. What floats my boat is truth. These shutdowns were to flatten the curve. Go take a look at deaths and hospitalizations they are flat in 98% of the country. But I can’t go to the fucking gym ot a movie in Michigan still. Covid19 is 100% a political tool for the 2020 election much like the support of BLM

No, I can't make you see the facts. Some areas in the country have been, and are currently overrun. States that opened early rolled back when things escalated in their areas.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, I can't make you see the facts. Some areas in the country have been, and are currently overrun. States that opened early rolled back when things escalated in their areas.

It’s a waste of breath.

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

No no. It's political. The entire world shut down solely for the US election!!!!111111

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

No no. It's political. The entire world shut down solely for the US election!!!!111111

While I agree the MSM has their agenda, not everything they broadcast is lies.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

That is the best part of this and some of these guys ACTUALLY believe it.🤣

• Haha 1